what is promise

Mrs. Geetanjali Sane:

Sometimes you feel that everything is going smoothly. We are living with good people who will help us in every matter and in every situation. We never knows when our life will change with a new life lesson. Our life is like a serial drama. you never gets any idea what is going to happen in your life. Your life's script has already written by someone and you just have to play it with your soul.

Sometimes you meet someone along with you and the person starts to walk a few steps with you and then leaves you alone. Then again someone comes in your way to share your path with him/ her and after sometime that person also starts to leave you again. It's a cycle.

Some people comes and give you a life long lesson with their mistakes. It feels very bad when somebody has been with you from the beginning but they leave you in the middle of your way. But you need to walk forgetting the moments and person because you have no other choice.

My life was like this. It was all good, as long as the photo of me and Advaita had not been printed. After that everything changed slowly by slowly but surely.

Mr. Advait Sane:

love is the one thing which forces you or loads the things on your shoulders. Like our mom she starts to love you from that moment when she realizes that someone special is coming in her life. She prepares everything for her child from the beginning. Maybe, I did the same for her. The day she took her first step in my life, I was hers and she was mine. In the confusion of what to do and what not do, I was making every preparation for her not in reality but in my mind.

In life, we meet new people with two reasons, one both need someone to forget someone or both need someone to spend their whole life with somone's company. And we met each other, to complete our self with each other.

love makes you weak, strong and vulnerable. love teaches you how to keep patience, love teaches you how to stay happy in other's happiness. love helps you see other world where everything is perfect. Love teaches you how to be happy in small amount.

Love teaches you how to fight against the world. love teaches you how to believe in the beauty behind the ugly face. Love helps you to smile when you are bearing pain. love forced you to cross limits that was created by humans.

love doesn't understands colour, number, richness, height or need any kind of certificate. Love just understands the honesty of your relationship, and you can't have any certificate that proof of how much you are honest ?,

love is like a tree, it needs time to grow up but it stays for long time.

You can not decide when love is going to happen, It's just happens and when it happens you can't decline it. love gives you happiness around one person, and that one person makes a whole world for you.

I kissed her forehead and went to sleep. Because this is my life with her, around her .

Mr. Vishal Kumbhar:

Not everyone is bad. Condition, situation make them like these Or sometimes you takes horrible step to make that situation yours. You tries to spend every minute and every second to live that perfect moment. Sometimes you lose your mind to make things perfect but you forget that nothing is perfect in this whole universe. We are born to make mistakes. We are not born to prove our self but whole world forces you to prove it. Everyone wants one person in their life to make everything is right and sometimes you takes the wrong step to make that person is yours.

Everyone had gone through that one bad nightmare which gives you two choices, one choice to be a good person and second choice to be bad person forever. This one choice moves your whole life up and down. It's all up to you what you want to be.

Whole world tries to judge you by your background but you tries to find that person who judge you from your behaviour in this whole world or maybe you just wants the person to take care of your heart. That one person who will stand by you When whole world is against you. And when you finds out that one person you tries your hardest to make him or her yours. You also does all the bad things to be with that person, you stays pure with your heart but your acts makes you impure.

You doesn't care about the consequences behind all of this that you tries to make it yours. And I am glad that I have chosen the wrong way to make her mine.

Feedback :

" Characters were properly defined.The story plot line was also good.It was written in a good way. " -      

ZainabAnsari6

" Lines of love" is a wonderful chapter. covers important messages from all the characters.

your books are good. " - borntowinash

" It's beautiful work by you :) " - Antessia

"You wrote so deep girl. ♡ " - ImACometH

"You wrote amazing book my dear, Story is very different. Your book was worth reading." - SnehaBagwe

"I loved it. It was worth reading. Every bit of it. The plot was well written. It wasn't like regular books where story starts from before marriage."
kelsey_69

"I liked your book, I like the way you described the character's and the events. And i would like to suggest your book to others."
MeherAfroz4

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it and make comments.

-love_geetu