Questions

Advait and geetanjali walked inside the studio, where the manager thanked them for saying yes to his interview. He told his make up artist to do recheck their attire and their makeup. The team add the mic in their dresses too. The manager told them more about the show and gave extra information as advait was holding respect in the state. He knows whatever will happen on the stage will reflect in tomorrow's newspaper.

The stage was decorated with different color clothes, flowers vases. The team has given the complete house look to the stage, it was welcoming. In all this things, geetanjali's eyes got attention of the frame which was in the middle of stage, in the photo advait were kissing geetanjali on her forehead. For sure, the photo was taken in their bedroom.

In the middle of the stage, there was one couch and one chair, two tables were placed aside of the couch, one was placed in between of couch and chair. But in between that geetanjali were thinking of something.

Her mind clouded up with the thoughts, when did he took that photo ?, how did he managed it ? and mainly why he took that photo interfering their private moments. And other side she was thinking what he was doing that time in their bedroom ? was he sneaking into the bedroom.

'Oh gosh !' geetanjali muttered under her breath.

"Guys..., please welcome our today's couple Mr. & Mrs. sane." Sarvesh announced their names in front of audience.

"Hey....! it's okay! I am with you and yess we are best in the company of each other. " Advait said and kissed her forehead, taking her hand in his.

"And yes that photo is really beautiful. We should tell him to do our photoshoot in future." advait said pointing to their photo, geetanjali nodded her head to him knowing how easily he could read her mind.

He squeezed her hand in his and started to walk towards the couch.

"Welcome guys...!" Sarvesh said, shaking hands with advait.

The couple sat down on the couch, there was no space between us as they were very close to each other.

"Today we are having couple, Mr and Mrs. sane. Mr advait sane who is a businessman and doctor. Mrs. geetanjali sane who is a famous writer and painter." He said while looking at the camera as they smiled at sarvesh.

"Can we start our interview ?", sarvesh asked while sitting in his chair.

"Yess...!" Advait said as geetanjali nodded her head in yes.

"Well geetu, did you liked this photo ?" Sarvesh asked her intentionally.

Geetanjali wanted to slap him hand, how can he interfere into someone's room to click the photo and on top of that how can he attach that photo in the middle of stage where whole world can see it.

"Yuppp.... I loved it!" geetanjali said while giving him fake smile and glare at the same time.

"Now advait, first question is how can you handle someone like her ?" sarvesh asked to advait.

"What do I do now, I married to her so now I have to handle her, I can't leave her even she troubles me. " advait said as geetanjali looked at him with a shock

"You are handling me, you are the one who needs me at every minute. " geetanjali said.

"yupp... that's true !. I needs her at every moment of my day, I can't even function my day without her." advait said admitting the truth.

"See ! he needs me and wait you are also depend on your wife sneha. You are dependent on your wife more than him. I know that very well." geetanjali snapped at sarvesh.

"yess!", sarvesh said with chuckle.

"Now second is How many years you crossed after your marriage ? " sarvesh asked.

"3 years of our marriage, and also she was my girlfriend for 2 years before our marriage." Advait said pointing out the correct time.

'I know he waited for me so long, It took us 7 years to cross this life with each other 2 years as being girlfriend and boyfriend, 2 years of waiting which totally he crossed it with patience. This two years helped us a lot, improving ourselves for each other.' geetanjali said to ourselves.

A small smile appeared on her face, he knows everything about them like he has remembered it very heartly.

"Is he right geetu....?" sarvesh asked geetanjali .

"he is always right ." geetanjali said.

"Ohh..... I see the bonding huh..." Sarvesh teased them.

'I know that our bonding is strong. It gets a stronger everyday with this little things and maybe we have went through all the bad experiences' geetanjali thought to herself.

"Yupp...." geetanjali said while looking at her husband who went through all this with her.

" A great relationship, doesn't happen, without a fight, cry, jealousy, possession, late night texts, and without missing each other when we get separate. "

-gorgeous_geetanjali

-continue >.<

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it.

-love_geetu