journey of love

Present day:

"Yeah, give me all the reports by tomorrow afternoon. You can take your time to check it." advait told his best friend reynash, he knew his wife was pregnant but still for him he was ready to attend his meeting.

Advait turned himself to his wife who was staring at her reflection in the mirror thinking how she was looking, and the dress is suitable or not ?, She was lacking of confidence which he could understand easily, he knew she was not comfortable with what she is doing but he wanted her to do it. At least for herself.

"are you ready for an interview ?" advait asked while reaching her.

"yupp...., do I look good ?" geetanjali questioned as she turned to face me.

"You look beautiful my wifey" advait said while turning her to his chest and  kissing her forehead.

"Okay , then let's go!" She said with her pouty face. She was not comfortable and it was very clear on her face

Advait loves her more when she makes faces like this, he knows she wants to change her clothes into pajamas , loose shirt and watch netflix with him.

"Okay.. I love you !" advait said.

"I love you !" geetanjali replied with a small smile .

 Advait grabbed her hand and started moving towards the outside. He locked the door and grabbed her hand in his again. It's been 3 years of their marriage, but still he wanted to hold her hand in his like their dating days. He wanted to feel her close to him always and he can't do that normally in public so he holds her hand in his.

"I know you are nervous, but trust me, we are the best couple with our everyday fights." advait said.

Geetanjali nodded her head as yes. He caught her hand in his and reminded himself that he won't repeat his mistake again in the future.

He helped her to hold her dress because on the occasion of today she was dressed in red gown, with cute diamond earrings and her favorite bracelet, and wedding chain, which proves that she is only related to advait and her red heels.

After he helped her, she sat on the passenger seat comfortably. He closed the door and went to the driver's seat. He sat down, looked at her and smiled. Geetanjali knows that advait never talks while driving, So she continued her checking out of the window.

Mr. Advait Sane, successful business and doctor. But he managed his business which his father and grandfather raised with efforts. It was all possible because his wife stayed behind him giving the support he needed. His wife, Mrs. Geetanjali Sane. who was successful writer and painter, when you are successful in your life, you have to face a lot of questions.

They have been married to each other for three years and any one can say that she is advait's life. If geetanjali wouldn't have handled him on time to time and gave him her help then he wouldn't been able to reach where he is today.

Advait  parked the car in a parking lot, but gayatri doesn't have any mood to get out of the car. she was lost in her own world of thoughts, she wanted to forget about her surroundings and wanted to go home. Advait opened the car door for her and said,

"Hey, it's okay ! now relax and come down. I am here for you"

But she just gave him her confused look, He knows she was thinking of running away and would never come back here in the place.

It's their journey with each other, they both went through bad times and good times. Bad times when they got their strength and good time when they rejoice their moments. Bad times which forced them to change themselves completely. They both doesn't wanted this life but now they were living this life with their past moments.

" you always tried to move on from past, wished to leave past behind

but past never leave you, it always stick to us like our present. "

gorgeous_geetanjali

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it and make comments on it.

-love_geetu ^_^