Engagement

"

The night was quiet, my mind was calm with the thought she was close to me. Okay fine ! she was one door away from me but still she was very close to me and the next day was my chance of talking to her. The whole night, I was thinking how I was going to spend my day with her. I know paris very well and I was going to take advantage of my knowledge. I laughed at myself thinking my business meeting paid off.

I woke up early, got shower and changed into warm clothes. I checked my files and mails of the week, I answered all of the mails because I know reynash wanted to spend some time with nivedita. So I did what I could to help him but actually I was helping myself. If reyansh took nivedita outside then geetanjali would come and I will have some time with her and there was chance that I could talk to her some way. I told my dad to handle some meetings which were really important to our company.

I arranged my company's mess and went to balcony with the coffee. I ordered for myself. I had no idea she was there too in her room's balcony. She was sitting on the chair listening to the songs. She was enjoying her own company. Her eyes were closed and her smile was telling she loves song so much.

She was wearing long pants and loose shirt, the shirt was too loose for as it was falling from her shoulder by time to time. She was looking nice in simple clothing. I was watching her like some teenage who just found his first crush. While listening to songs, she looked at me as she felt my gaze on her. She got up from her place and went inside calling nivedita's name. By now, one thing was confirm, She was not going to be my friend because she caught me twice in staring at her. I stayed in the balcony with a frown as she came back after some time and smiled at me. Her smile was warm and welcoming. The smile gave me hopes of the better future.

After the staring session, we all got ready for engagement. Reynash had packed my bag as I was not interested but his choice was nice. I took my clothes and changed into them and went to the hall with reynash. It was engagement of sanyukta and ganesh, they were important person of the day but for me geetanjali was important one. I was looking for her and in the end she came with sanyukta and nivedita.

She was wearing red colored lehenga, her hair ties in the braid with the light makeup. She was looking nice. Nivedita and geetanjali left sanyukta to the stage and walked towards us. Nivedita stood beside reynash and Geetanjali stood beside komal and I was between them.

Nivedita and reynash left the hall because reynash promised her of date. When komal left to talk to someone, she stood beside me. She was looking at everyone except me and then finally she left me and went to sanyukta. I stared at her, I had moment to say something to her but I lost. I cursed myself and stayed alone in the whole hall.

I met komal on the engagement, she was free minded person. She helped me a lot in order understand geetanjali. She told me that geetanjali is free person too but she should know that the person in front is like her and the person can stay with her and would stay in any situation. Komal told me many thing about her. I was listening to all of them as my eyes were at her. She was playing with a child. When komal felt my eyes are staring at geetanjali, she smiled to me and said she loves children very much.

Komal told me some main things about her because she thought I should know If I want to be her friend. Her friends knows all of them.

The rules were simple and easy:

1. She allergic to the dust so I has to be careful because of the sneezing she gets strong headache.

2. You have to be careful when you are new, she would never tell you if she is hungry or not, so you have to be careful about her eating habit.

3. You has to talk to her first.

4. When she will understand you are interested in her then she will talk and would become friend of yours.

5. She is afraid of the crowd, so she ignores such places where the crowd is. If crowd hits you then hold her hand then she won't be afraid of it

6. She doesn't like to have spicy meals and also if you want she should eat then you need to start first and then she will follow your lead.

7. She will observe you but do not show that you are affected to it. When she will know you are like her then she will be your friend by herself.

Some habits remain the same with the time, they didn't changed. In the talking, I didn't get to know when the sanyukta and Ganesh got engaged. I was so busy in collecting my chances of becoming friend with her.

After the engagement of Sanyukta and Ganesh, we all decided that we would go to see paris on the next day but Tejas suggested couples should go as the couples so they would get some time for themselves. Everyone agreed as couples were...

Sanyukta and Ganesh, Nivedita and Reynash, komal and Ketan, Sarvesh and Sneha, Swapnil and Pallavi.

I was worried about will geetanjali come with me If I choose her as partner. In the mean time, swapnil said geetanjali would accompany him with pallavi because she don't have partner but komal took my side and said, geetanjali will go with me. I was smiling from inside but stayed quiet from outside. I nodded my head to her and was ready to spend some time with her.

After komal's decision, everyone looked at geetanjali and asked her if she is fine with her decision or not. She said yes on the next moment as I felt I got my first chance with her. Me and her, and the next day and the PARIS.

"

        -sanyukta and ganesh's engagement ring

If you like this chapter.
Please vote on it.
            -love_geetu