love or fear

It was second day from the time advait left the house to go London. He left her with so many questions to solve and she didn't know how to answer them. He has given her 10 days to choose her fear or her love advait. She was sitting on the couch of living room, sipping her coffee. It was her 5th coffee as she kept thinking about the same thing.

Whenever she gets tension or thinks about something she has coffee to calm herself. Advait really hates her this kind of habit but he also knew why she behaves like this. 'I am like those people who shares everything to any person but when it comes to loose them we locked ourself in the trunk and pretends it's never happened at the first place.' geetanjali said to herself and advait caught her fear and that's how he was pushing to open up with her past.

She was in her own world as one call dragged her dreaming thoughts to reality. She took the phone and answered it knowing advait is calling her. If she didn't take his phone then he will try to call her for 2-3 times. So It would be better if she took his phone on the first ring.

'Oh god ! what should I do?, He will know I'm having coffee. Will He shout at me?' geetanjali thought herself.

Before she could answer the phone, it got cut as advait called her again. This time she took the phone and answered it knowing he is caring for her. He is worried about her health and her eating times. But advait got some one to talk as he told her he will call her in sometime and she should have her lunch.

She was sipping her coffee again thinking about the same questions as her phone started to ring again, She took the phone and slid the anser button and said,

"Hey !!" janhavi said to geetanjali as she took out her phone from her ear and checked the Name of the person as the realization fell upon her, it was janhavi who was calling her not advait.

"How are you J ?" she asked her.

"I am fine. What about you ?" janhavi asked.

"I am good." she replied.

"I have called you as I want to tell you, you are coming for the party. " janhavi said.

"You are inviting me for the party ?" geetanjali asked.

" Yeah !? "she said.

"Okay ! when it is ? " geetanjali asked as excitement poured over her.

" Tomorrow ! " she said.

" I will be there !, send me the details on message. " geetanjali said as she hung her phone. She wanted to talk to her husband as advait has told her he will call her in sometime.

She waited for his call but he didn't called her. She again waited for him to call her but again 30 minutes passed in waiting. She took her phone and went to the kitchen gulping one glass of water. She decided to make dinner for herself. She picked all the important ingredients from the freeze and put one container on the stove.

'geetu go ahead ! you can make it.' She cheered herself.

She was going to ignore her food but she dragged herself to the kitchen in order to make something for her. She promised advait she will take care of herself and of her food timing too and that's how advait managed to say yes to the deal.

' No, geetu you promised ved. You are not going to ignore your food. ', she said to herself.

She cooked rice and dal for herself as it was the best option she could find. After filling her plate with rice and dal over it, she clapped for herself. She took the plate and glass of water to the dining area. She rubbed her together as she was going to start her food. Her phone ringed as she went towards the kitchen and took the phone from the kitchen platform. She slid the finger over the phone saying,