get ready !

Geetanjali was thinking about the diary. She wanted to know about his thoughts about her.It's been two days but still she didn't get his diary to read. Today was also like other days,they did their breakfast and advait went to his office. She wanted to spend her time with reading and for that she was reading a book but instead of reading she was only flipping pages of books.

Phone ringed in the air as it took geetanjali's attention from her book. She took her phone by stretching her hand towards the table not wanted to move her body.

"Hello ?" She said without looking at the name.

"Hey geetu, actually I wanted one file from our cupboard. In the morning, I kept in the cupboard and now I want it." Ved said.

"Okay, then tell me where is the file ?" geetanjali asked.

"It's in my cupboard of the office. " He said.

"Okay wait !" geetanjali said. Immediately she went to his office and opened the cupboard. There was whole stack of files and now she was confused which file advait wanted.

"Ved, there are many files. Which one you want ?" geetanjali said to her while looking at the stack of files.

"Geetu, it's blue colour file and it's related to project which is between me and shree." advait said.

"um... okay..... Wait!" geetanjali said to him. She took out all the blue color files but there was one question left which one he wanted.

"Ved, there are many-", he cut off her sentence and said,

"Babe, there is a file with a diary and pen inside in it !" He said as she opened all the files.

"Okay.. then I will be there in just 10 minutes." geetanjali said after taking the file.

"No need babe, give the file to the driver uncle." He said to her.

"Okay...! then bye. love you..." geetanjali said.

"Love you too !" he said and hung up the phone.

She took the file and the diary with pen. She arranged all the files in the cupboard. She locked the cupboard and removed all the lights of the office. She walked to the living room, she put the diary on the table and opened the file. It was having information about upcoming website. She understood all the points as she did her masters in the computer science.

Someone knocked on the door, She knew it was driver uncle. She took her file and went to open the door. He asked for the file, She passed the file to him as he left after saying good bye. She called advait and told him she gave file to driver uncle.

After making a call, she locked the door. She took the diary from the table and started to walk towards the reading corner. Advait placed the swing in the reading corner on their first anniversary of their marriage. She smiled to herself thinking even he kept the diary in the office, she found it. She flipped the pages and started to read it.

"

I met her but I couldn't said anything as I was upset because she was in front of me and I couldn't form any word. I returned to home with unhappy feelings in my stomach. In the night, I spent my whole night wondering will she become my friend or not ?

If I would have speak to her then there was chance she could be my friend but NO !, I came home without talking to her. I never liked to talk to someone and that's why I never had any girlfriend but I wanted her to be my friend. Komal told me geetanjali loves to talk and there is no we are going to be match that's exactly what I thought to myself.

On that moment, I was thinking how I was going to handle this kind of her habit and now after these years I realized I can't live without her talking. But in the night, I slept with the thinking there is no way we won't be together in future and I slept without knowing tomorrow was going change my whole thinking process.

The day started with the thought I won't be friend of her and I decided I won't meet her too because I didn't wanted to face her as I couldn't even talk to her but everything changed when reynash forced me to go to the marriage of sanyukta and ganesh.

Reynash forced me to go there saying ganesh is friend of us and we should attend his wedding. If I knew, geetu would be there then maybe I would have gone there with my will. In the blink of seconds, I managed to cut my own words. I just promised myself I won't see her and I was able break them easily. When we reached there I saw her with my own eyes as the realization hit me hard. My own friend was trying to set me up with a girl.

When we reached there, he left there to meet his girlfriend nivedita. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even realized when geetanjali came to my side. She was wearing yellow-colored kurts and her hair was free playing with air. The light make up was suiting her well. Everything was perfect but she didn't looked at me and I kept staring at her.

If geetanjali would not be there then I would have come back to my place in two days by telling some reason. Sanyukta's father gave us keys as we all went towards our rooms. She went to her with nivedita and I kept staring at her.

When Reynash called me to our room. I immediately asked him why he didn't told me about her. At first he laughed at me and told me. It was coincidence and went outside but whatever it was at least she was here with me.

I visited paris many times before the trip but this trip was different. I was going to spend my whole week with her and the thought was giving me so much maybe I would start talk to her and maybe she would be my friend. After seeing her I was excited for the marriage.

"

-continue......

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it.

-love_geetu ^_^