drunk love

Tejas couldn't believe on his luck, mansi said yes to his proposal. It feel like fairy tale to him, He was knight and she was his princess. He never thought they will have future together and asking for marriage was beyond expectations. It was not like he didn't wanted to marry her, he never found enough courage to tell her.

" Tej, where are you ? " Mansi yelled at him from their living room.

They decided to have movie night and she was waiting for the chips which he told her he would bring for her. They both loves marvel's and that's why they decided to watch Iron man together.

" Here. " Tejas said to her while passing a big bowl of chips.

" Thanks " She said to me as they both got settled down on the couch.

He sat down beside her, she rested her head on his chest as he covered her with his right hand. They both get comfortable together as the warmness filled their heart.

" Tej, can i ask you something ? " She asked him.

" Yeah ! you can ask me anything. " He said to her.

" What happened that night. When you told me, you loved me from our first interaction. " She asked him as tejas's breath got stucked.

How he is going to tell her how his friends pushed him to the level where he couldn't do anything rather than telling her his feelings. When his friend forced him to collect courage in his heart because he didn't wanted to let go of her.

Flashback :

Tejas was happy with the thought mansi has ride with him in the same car. Their friend group arranges party so they could spend their a day with each other from their busy schedule.

" Hey " Janhavi said to tejas.

" Hi " he replied as they both hugged each other.

" Come with me. " She said and dragged him with her to their college buddies.

" Hey... " Swapy said and give him a brother hug.

" How are you guys ? " he asked.

" Totally fine. " They said together in one tone as swapy sat down on the stairs while J stood beside him.

" Hey, look at her. She is so cute na. " Geetu said as they turned their faces to her.

Geetanjali was hugging a cat, everyone stared at her thinking from where she got a cat.

" NO !, she is not. " Janhavi snapped at her, janhavi always been practical girl from their college days.

" Swapy, She is cute na ? " She asked swapy.

'Whole world knows only swapy is the one who will always be at her side in any condition. He always gives his words in her side. He hates the moment when she gets sad and loves that moment when she smiles. So, here you go.' tejas thought to himself

" Yeah !, she is cute just like you " He said as she sat beside him with her newly found cat.

" Everyone knows that he is not going to say no to your words. " Janhavi said back to her.

" Nope !, swapy just stated the truth. " She said back to her words.

" Okay !, guys I am going to meet sarvesh. Where is he ? " tejas asked them disturbing their conversation.

"In the ground. " Janhavi said.

" Okay then " Tejas said to them as he took a quick look of his friends and left them to find sarvesh.