Back to you

Its been 10 days since advait left for the meeting in London by leaving her all alone with the questions. He was praising only one thing in his mind and heart to let her choose him over her fear. He didn't told her about his arrival as he wanted to surprise her. He brought a bouquet of red roses, she loves roses so much.

He opened the door of their home. He started to call her as soon as he put his foot inside the home. When they got married advait wanted his home to share with her so he built this little mansion. It was not like he doesn't love his parents or doesn't like to stay at their home but he wanted his heaven.

He reached to his home in the evening as he told her he will come tomorrow in the morning. He walked into the home by tip-toeing in order not to make any noise. He placed the bouquet of roses on the table and removed his jacket and tie. He started his searching for his queen as he found her in the reading corner. She was standing on the table and was trying to reach for the book of the upper shelf. How many times he has tried to tell her don't stand on the table while no one is in home but still she doesn't listens to him.

He walked close to her as he picked up in his arms like bridal style giving her little heart break for the moment. He locked his eyes with her as he said to her, "Hello my queen."

She stared at advait for some more minutes gulping the fact her husband was holding her in his hands. "Are you real ? and What are you doing here ? and are you serious ?"

He chuckled at her and said, " Normally people asks questions like 'how are you ?', 'how was your traveling ?' and here my wife is asking me 'what I am doing here ?' "

" No ! It's not like that. You told me you are coming tomorrow. " she said.

" I wanted to surprise you " he said as she hummed in the response.

" Now put me down ! " she demanded.

" Okay ! " he said and made her stand on her feet.

"Now, tell me about everything." she said as she dragged me to the dining area and made him seat on the chair.

" Okay ! but first wait for some minutes. " he said to her and let the dining area. He immediately went into the living room to pick the bouquet. He tried to hid them behind his back.

" It's beautiful. " she said as he turned to see her. She took flowers from his back while turning to himself and said, " Thanks... "

" Welcome... " he said.

" I want to give surprise you with this flowers but- ", she cut off her own sentence with a passionate kiss. He wanted to say something but he didn't wanted to ruin kiss. He kissed her back as they both drown themselves in the kiss.

" fuck " he whispered as he wanted to do more things with her but she said " I love you ! " in the mid of their kiss. He didn't know why but he was having feelings like she wanted to say something more than just the kiss.

" I love you too... " he said dropping the topic which were running in his mind. She gave him a smile in return.

" Let's make a dinner. " he said.

" Okay... " she said. They both stayed in the spot not wanting to leave each other. Important thing was she wanted to say something which he was not understanding.

In the night :

Geetanjali was sleeping peacefully. Her face was resting on his chest ans his left hand were around her waist possessively. He was playing with her hair as his mind was busy with many thoughts.

Love is the only one thing which forces you or loads the things on you like our mom starts to love you from the moment when she realize that someone special is coming in her life. She prepares everything for her child from the beginning. Maybe, he did the same for her. The day she took her steps in his life, He was hers and she was his. In the confusion of don't know or do know, he was doing all the preparations for her not in the real world but in his mind and in his heart.

In our life, we meets new people with two reasons, one both needs each other to forget someone or both needs someone to spend their whole life with each other's company and we met each other to complete our selves.

Love makes you weak, strong and vulnerable. Love teaches you how to keep patience, love teaches you how to stay happy in other's happiness. Love helps you to see other world where everything is perfect. Love teaches you how to be happy in small amount.

Love teaches you how to fight against the world. Love teaches you how to believe in the beauty behind the bad face. Love helps you to smile when you are bearing pain. Love forces you to cross limits which was created by humans.

Love doesn't understand color, number, richness, height or need any kind of certificate. Love just understand honesty of your relationship and you can't have any certificate to proof how much you are honest ? Love is like tree, it needs time to grow up.

You can not decide when love is going to happen, It's just happens and when it has to be happen as you can't decline it. Love gives you happiness around one person and the one person becomes the whole world for you.

He kissed her forehead and went to sleep because this was his life with her, around her.

HeRe yOu gO GuyS ;

So, new chapter done with 1034 words.

Que: tell me, about your definition of love ?

If you like this chapter.
Please vote on it.
-love_geetu

..............................