photos & photos

Geetanjali was smiling while reading the diary. She wanted to read more but her body was tired being sitting in the one position. She got up, putting diary behind her on the swing. She went to kitchen yawning, She made coffee with in 10 minutes as the coffee started to boil, She took the cup from the shelf and poured the coffee in it. She took her cup to her nose, smelling it want to remove the tiredness from her body.

Unknowingly, geetanjali was doing the same as advait wanted. She was falling in the mood of advait's love with every day was raising advait's hope from inside. He was feeling time was not far away from him when geetanjali will open up to him.

Geetanjali took the cup with her to the reading corner. She took the diary and flipped the pages, holding diary in one hand and holding cup of coffee in other one. She was sipping coffee as every word fell in her heart. With the every page she was flipping her heart was asking for more and more. She wanted to know more about him, about his love for her. 

"

I wanted to know more about her. She was something different, her thought, her behavior, her smile, her simplicity and everything about her. She was everything I needed, in some days my heart knows what it needed. She had something which was able to stand different from every other girl.

She says, people wastes their life finding or waiting for the moment but life is in every second, we should enjoy it more than often. Her life was distributes in a few people containing her family members and her friends. Anyone could say that she was a person who can form any relation with anyone and can do anything to keep it.

Our third day in paris was submitted to the pre wedding photo shoot, I was not having any interest in it but I was going to attend the photo shoot in order to stay with her. Reynash told me she loves clicking photos, she clicks photos in dozen and keeps them in her album after printing them. She already was having 2-3 album like that.

Sanyukta was on the clouds as the excitements was filled up in her body but we, we were in bad conditions. She wanted to remember her wedding day like she is having her wedding on every new day. We all remembers our wedding day but she wanted to do more, more than anyone could do.

Sanyukta and ganesh's wedding, their wedding was one of the best wedding in our group. The whole week was eventful, we enjoyed it a lot. In the trip, sanyukta had taken care of everything like food, clothes and jewellery also she did take care of guests even she was busy in her own things.

Sanyukta tried many clothes to do her pre wedding photo shoot. We all did hard work to fulfill her dream. We did all the work for the photo shoot but none of us said a word about it. We all smiled at her hiding our tired faces. Geetanjali and all other girls were doing all the thing they could so sanyukta could have her satisfaction. We spent another day together, supporting the couple in their photo shoot. Geetanjali has becoming my new habit.

"

poses of sanyukta's pre-wedding photoshoot: (as per my vision)