Questions 4

"Yupp, because I don't know how to tie a tie so I waits for her, and then my preparation gets complete so basically I takes more time to get ready" advait confessed.

"Guys.. you are crazy " Sarvesh said while controlling his laugh.

Geetanjali took bowl from me and said, "Now another question is when did you last give your wife flowers ?".

"And the answer is last night ." geetanjali said with a blush.

"Last night why ?" Sarvesh asked.

"Because whenever ved gets a deal, he gives me flowers as a gift and he never forgets it. I don't know why he does that but I likes it so much, It gives me special feeling." geetanjali said.

"Well, she helps me a lot for the preparation and stays with me in the nights completing presentations and files." advait said.

"Ohhh....I see." Sarvesh said.

Geetanjali passed bowl to advait, advait took the yellow cheet from the bowl. I read it "what is the thing that your partner does for you that partner hates but nevertheless does because you like it ?"

"Answer is masala chai " advait said closing the cheet and placing on the table.

'I know she does not like masala chai but she makes it for me and also give me company with the chai. It feels so good having chai with your wife with little talk.' advait said to himself.

Advait passed the bowl to geetanjali, she took one cheet from the bowl and read it," What is your definition of happy married life ?".

"I think that no one is perfect, so forgive each other and give one more chance for improving mistake. " geetanjali said.

"What do you think about geetu's statement advait " Sarveh asked.

"It's real. Our whole life is depends on her statement as we have used the same logic through our time and it does helps a lot." advait said.

"Ohhh.. guys ! now it's our final turn of the whole episode." Sarvesh said.

After a lot of questions about their relationship and their special moments. Sarvesh asked advait a question,

"So, there is an article on the internet were saying that your wife pays bills instead of you ?, what's your answer for it." Sarvesh asked advait.

"I checked the article and yes that's true. She do  pay my bills. When we have dinner outside, when we do shopping in malls, when we eat ice cream when she craves for it and there are many times when she pays for me. She is my wife and if I didn't enjoy her money then who will." advait said with a chuckle.

"It's true that I do pay his bills sometimes or many times but I don't think that I am the only one who does it. There are so many women out there who loves to pay for their husbands or their boyfriends or their lovers. I think we are that independent that we could pay instead of someone else. It like you are treating your partner with the same respect" geetanjali said.

"I see... It's a great thought that you are having between you guys." Sarvesh said.

"Now, it's last question section when both of you have to tell us which your wish should get fulfilled by your partner." Sarvesh said

"First geetu, You have any desire which should be fulfilled by Advait. " Sarvesh asked geetanjali.

"Yeah... he should reply immediately to my love you's.." geetanjali said.

"Do you agree on this advait ?" Sarvesh asked to me.

"Yeah... I promise " advait said.

'If she will be happy with my instant replies on her loves you then yes, i will fulfill her wish without any doubt.' advait thought to himself

"Now advait, you had any desire which should fulfill by geetanjali" Sarvesh asked.

"No. I don't have any desire to fulfill by her. She is already does everything for me." advait said.

"You are the first husband who does not expect anything from your own wife, you will never get an opportunity like this so think again." Sarvesh said.

'She does many things from morning till night for me then why should I expect more from her. She has endured a lot to love me.' advait said to himself

"No...., I don't want anything from her." advait confirmed his words.

Geetanjali said,"I love you so much".

"I love you too !" advait said.

"Lovey dovey couple huh..." Sarvesh said. The couple turned themselves and smiled.

"Geetu, last question. You told us about your dream to get married in christian style. What about it ?. Do you still want to have that dream wedding in reality ?" sarvesh asked.

"Yess." She said and smiled.

'Christian wedding !, I know she wanted to have that wedding  but after that incident she didn't said any word about the wedding to me. I remember how she loves to talk about the christian wedding. If that's what she wants then I will have her dream wedding in the future when we come out from our past fully.' advait thought.

"Thanks guys for giving us your time." Sarvesh said.

"Welcome !" The couple thanked him.

"We did !" Geetu said to advait as soon the camera switched off.

"yeah, we did it !" advait said as geetu kissed advait's cheeks.

"A dream you dream

alone is only a dream

A dream you dream

together is reality."

YOKO ONO

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it.

-love_geetu