love at first sight

Geetanjali wasn't reading the words. It was like she was experiencing all the moments of her past life again. Every word was enough to give her happiness beyond her thoughts.

"

Life is changing game, It always forces you to change yourself like you would never stay the same person like before. Either it changes you to be someone that you are not or it destroys you like you were not strong enough to stay put. But one thing for sure life can change into something beautiful with the some one special who can change your life in some minutes. With whom you can enjoy every moment of your life differently.

Exactly like this happened to me. When she came into my life. I never thought that she would become some one special but life is full of surprises and it gave me that nice and beautiful gift. I spent my whole morning attending meetings, signing files and talking to boring professional people. I do remember the day when I got a deal with Khatri industries. It was difficult to handle it and dad gave me responsibility and stayed home with mom saying I am big enough to handle him.

Mr. Khatri. Seriously ! The guy who can't even smile and dad wanted to me to get a deal from him but the day was really unbelievable. I got the deal with him and he was happy too.

After getting the deal, I wanted to celebrate my happiness with my best people but for my bad luck. My best friends were enjoying their date with each other. Nivedita and reynash had completed their 3 years of relationship and for that reynash took her to the lunch. And in that time, I didn't had any girlfriend as I left her because she was a girl who loves to walk on the fashion ramp and whose mind was filled with the news of fashion industry.

I wanted to go out of the office but my dad had some restrictions for me and the rule was I can't leave my cabin before the office time. Our assistant who worked under my dad for 25 years was keeping his eyes at me. I wanted to go out so I found the reason of leaving the office. I took out the invitation which mansi had sent to me. The invitation of children's camp. I didn't had any intention of planning to go there but it was my only way to go out.

Without wasting another time, I told my personal assistant I want to go to a children's camp. He stared at me for full 10 minutes but I managed to keep my eyes at him with a smile. When he nodded his head, I removed my coat, tie and put on the t-shirt. My office employees were giving me strange looks but who cares I just wanted to go out.

I left office building and missed driver uncles eye sight very carefully. I didn't wanted him to take me to the park. I knew where mansi's camp was located. It was 4 streets away from the main road and my office was 2 blocks away from the main road. I took the walk from my office to the park.

When I reached to the camp. I started searching for Mansi but on the point one girl stole my breath. Her hair was touching her waist, her flixes were stuck in a cute pink clip. She had laid pink colored crop top and blue pants. She had black color eyes and small button nose, saccharine sweet lips. I was staring at a girl who was busy playing with many children's. She was talking to them. For the first time in my life, I was staring at a girl

There were many children's around her and all of them were boys. They were laughing, talking and were playing with her. She was happy with them. She was enjoying the moment like it was the best moment of her life. They were touching her cheeks and were kissing her on her cheeks. I was staring at her till she stare at me. She continued to stare at me and at one point her eyes started to speak and told to me follow her lead. I followed her eyes and sat down with her.

It was our moment when our eyes didn't wanted to leave each other until a little boy kissed her cheeks and took her along with him as she was his. For the first time, I wanted some one to give me back my reaction with the same passion.