I am without him

Geetanjali:

"

Everyone loves the story which displays on the screen but no one takes interest in the back side story just like me. Everyone thinks I am successful and happy person in my life and what could go wrong in my life as I married to very successful person. It's not totally lie but it's not even the complete truth either. Only few people knows my story, my past which I came over with the help of my husband.

After graduating, my dad lost his job and my mom thought that it would be better if we went to the village. We all get agreed to her decision, but I never wanted to go away from my dreams and my dreams were in the city whereIi could do the job and make myself independent like other woman.

I always wanted to do the job, but I couldn't do anything with my mom's decision. I accepted my mom's decision and went to the village with my family, but I came back to city after getting a call from Nivi. She applied to me in some company with my resume. One company called her about my interview. After knowing this, I couldn't hold myself anymore in the village. So, I put a fight with my parents and get allowance to come back in the city to Nivi.
They didn't agree at first time, but I always started to put drama in front of them. In the end, they allow me to come back in a city with one condition," I should take care of my innocence in every situation."

My parents thought a girl suits in the kitchen surrounded by her own children's. My dad had managed a guy for me too but I said NO to his proposal after getting a call from nivedita. I came back to the city in next few days and did not thought about my parent's condition because I was happy with the permission and was also happy with the thought I would get a job and could complete my dreams.

After coming back to city, First I called my friends and told them about my arrival. They gave me a long lecture about my shifting and I answered them honestly. Janhavi forgave me in some minutes as followed tejas but swapy gave me a long lecture saying how should I behave with my responsibilities. On the very next day, me and my friends went to visit mansi's camp. She was tejas's love from the long time but he could not found courage to tell her. On the same day, I met advait, my husband. He was standing in front of me with his all time favorite t-shirt with formal pants which was most weird thing in the name of fashion.

After that encounter, I thought I won't meet him again but my life was in the circle. I met him again on the very next day. I had forgot about him totally and in that I asked him stupid questions. We became friends and then best friends and they we went to sanyukta's marriage where our friendship bloomed more. He showed me the paris and told me many stories with his experience. I never behaved freely with anyone but with advait I was free more than with anyone I could. The thing attracted me more was his behavior. He was rich but he never had his richness in his behavior. He was simple like his thoughts, He accepted my childish behavior after swapnil and tejas.

We started to see each other more than once. Sometimes in his office, sometimes in J's cafe or in rutu's library. He didn't had any interest in books but he used to come there with me. After sanyukta's marriage, I went for my first interview but they rejected me because of my speaking ability. I was feeling bad but advait helped me a lot with interview issues and also nivedita gave me permission to stay at her home without any worry. She managed all the rent and all the home things. She would take care of everything. Advait thought me how to give answers to them and many more things. He respected me a lot with my personal things. He took care of me too. Out friendship completed barely two to three months as he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said without thinking anything.

In those months, I worked as sanyukta's secretary in her company. She also thought me many things in business world. In that mess, we promised each other we would keep our relationship status as a secret but he told some his trust worthy people about me. But whole world get to know about our secret relationship when our photo got printed in the newspaper. Everyone started to call me gold digger because I accepted his proposal in some days. I was handling the matter with my parents but after getting flashed on the social media. It was difficult for me to handle. My parents were angry on me because of the photo thing. They started to think I polluted my character and that's the reason got me excited to tell them about my relationship. When we completed 3 years of our relationship. He proposed me to be his wife and in that excitement I didn't waste any time and went towards them to tell about my yes. They were in the town when advait proposed me.