past in present

PLEASE SHARE, VOTE and COMMENT

Advait knew geetanjali has reached to the sanyukta's pre wedding photoshoot. When he saw a pen in the diary, he knew she has read it. It was her habit she keeps pen in the middle of the pages to catch the book later and in the diary she has kept the pen which advait gave her as a gift. Advait has been keeping his eyes on her wanted to know every thing about her.

He remember the day when he had to go with komal instead of geetanjali as mansi took with her somewhere after the photo shoot. They all decided to have coffee as they wanted to get rid of the tiredness. Every sat down with their partners but tejas has to sat down with komal and komal sat down with him. He smiled to himself knowing how wonderful day was,

Flashback:

"I feel like Geetanjali is very shy and nivedita is very dramatic. What do you think about it ?" advait asked komal, he wanted to know more about her. Nivedita would never help him but komal would, his guts were telling him.

"Not at all, nivedita is very shy and geetanjali is dramatic. You don't know what she has done in her school and college days." komal said touching the cup of coffee to her lips.

Advait was surprised with the komal's statement. He has been observing nivedita very closely, she has created many dramas in front of reynash. He was witness of it for many times, geetanjali was shy, her speaking were showing it while nivedita speaks like mom who wants everything perfect. Advait was thinking komal was lying to him. He has believe in himself, geetanjali was not like this.

He asked komal wanted to confirm her words,

"What she has done in college and school life ?"

"then hold on your horse and get ready to know about her adventures." komal said as her words were ready to attack him.

"Yeah.....!" advait said.

"You know, once she dropped the screw of the bench with suraj who was her friend that time and this behavior caused the door to fall. But thank to god it happened when we were in the ground playing. No one got any injury but it definitely caused problems for days." komal said

"You know what once she dropped the screw of the school's door, along with Suraj And this behavior caused the door to fall, but thank god it happened after school. So no one get hurt." She said.

"Seriously !? " advait asked her gulping the words.

"Not only that, once she removed the wooden plates of bench and you know why ?" She asked him.

After listening to one of her achievements, advait was sure she would have done this too and now advait was curious to know more about it. Geetanjali has  been in his mind but now she was planning to capture his heart too.

"Why ?" he asked her, curiosity filled in him.

"In those days, teachers used to force students to sit like one boy and one girl and with that she sat down with one guy. The guy was so strong, he pulled his bag on the bench and forced her to put her bag on her thighs. She was so irritated with his acts. She opened the screw of bench and it caused to break the side of bench as bench couldn't take the weight of everything. After the day, she came early in the morning and wrote down his name in the list of students who caused problem yesterday, and with that the guy got punished." komal said to him, advait's breath got stuck in the middle. He was surprised, totally surprised !

"Once she and her gang hid the boy's notebook because of him their best friend neha couldn't submit her notebook. So they kept his book hidden as the boy started to cry." komal said with a  laugh. Advait also laughed with her couldn't keep his feelings.