beautiful mistake

Advait was having satisfying feeling in his heart, he was happy with the thought he fulfilled her dream of marrying in christian style. He knew about the dream from the starting when he used to read her journal. His whole world brights with her smile and to see that smile he can go to any level and can fulfill her any dream.

She was looking beautiful in the white dress which was suiting her body perfectly. He know she was missing her parents, they missed her wedding again. He tried to make her parents understand but they ignored him again. Geetanjali was trying her hard to ignore it but somewhere in her heart she wanted her parents to be with her.

He kissed her like there is no tomorrow. He just wanted to show everyone who were suggesting him that marrying her is the mistake of my life. She was definitely his mistake but it was beautiful mistake from inside to outside.

Sanyukta took geetanjali to change clothes to their reception while advait was sitting with his best friends reynash, shreetej and ganesh. Geetanjali didn't wanted any reception but advait arranged it for her. As per his opinion, they went through so much and it was their time of enjoying moments and he wanted to do it fully.

Advait already has changed his suit with another one as he waited for his love. When geetanjali walked down the entry, she steal his breath away from him. Their reception was small with few people. Geetanjali walked to advait and gave him a smile.

" Ved ! geetu ! " swapnil said while gaining our attention.

"Come on, the bride and groom dance. " He added words into his sentence.

Geetanjali smiled at advait as he lead her to the dance floor. He put his hand on her waist pulling her very close to him. He smiled to himself when he saw there was no space between them.

Tejas saw everyone was on the floor as he played a song,

To be young and in love in New York City (New York City)
To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me
To be drunk and in love in New York City
Midnight into morning coffee
Burning through the hours talking

Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you

I don't know what it is but I got that feeling (got that feeling)
Waking up in this bed next to you swear the room
Yeah, it got no ceiling
If we lay, let the day just pass us by
I might get to too much talking
I might have to tell you something

Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you

Stay awhile, stay awhile
Stay here with me
Stay awhile, stay awhile, oh
Stay here with me
Lay here with me

I like me better when I'm with you (yes, I do, yes, I do, babe)
I like me better when I'm with you (ooh, no)
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you

Better when, I like me better when I'm with you

Geetanjali pulled her self away from advait and smiled at him. When she saw advait's frown she kissed his cheeks. They both were having their moment as anyone can say that how deeply they are in love with each other.