7 vows of your life

'She was looking so beautiful in sanyukta's marriage. In sanyukta's wedding, she was wearing red saree. I don't know why but she loves red color but she looks beautiful in red color.' advait thought to himself.

Flashback:

The whole guy group was teasing ganesh as he was first who was getting married in the group. He was sitting on mat near panditji (priest). Ganesh was trying to ignore the whole group.

"Call the bride." panditji (priest) said.

"Tejas tell komal to bring our bhabhi (sister in law) here." reynash said teasing ganesh.

"Yeah." he said and left to bring sanyukta.

After some more minutes, sanyukta started to appear in front of the hall, her besties were around her. Komal, mansi, nivedita, pallavi and others but advait's eyes were trying to find geetanjali.

"She is coming... don't worry !" komal whispered in advait's ears and winked at him.

"Can I ask you something " advait asked her.

"Yeah... go ahead!" komal said.

"What is the meaning of 'mudavlya', and why are they wearing in the marriage ?" he asked her.

"You don't know anything about marriage and the rituals" she asked him.

"Yeah.... tell me nah!" advait said.

"Well meaning of 'mudavlya' is  the Mundavalya is tied on bride's forehead when she is ready to step towards the mandap. It means that she is happily ready to marriage. " she said.

"Oh.... wow !" advait said.

"You know what, if you didn't understand anything asked geetu, she knew everything about marriage

"You know what, if you didn't understand anything asked geetu, she knew everything about marriage." she said to advait and left.

Advait sighed, He kept looking at the door as she didn't appeared for 10 minutes but after the time she came wearing red saree which was suiting her body perfectly. She did her little makeup, golden jumke with red bangles in one hand and an old watch in another hand.

Advait smiled knowing it was gifted watch by her father. She loves her father so much, he knew that. She came towards panditji (priest) and gave him something in the dish. She walked towards him and stood beside him.

After little talk:

Panditji (priest) tell ganesh and sanyukta to stand up and hold each other's pinky fingers and started to circled around the agni (fire).