Questions 2

"what do you think about your readers, you are having so much support  from them?", sarvesh asked geetanjali.

"It's really the best thing of my life. Whenever they comes to me for an autograph, for selfies. It just feels so good. They mostly tells me about my work, how they loves it, how they are waiting for my next book ?. It inspires me to do many things and gives them best I could. I think it's the best feedback or review of your work. If people coming to you and telling you all this." geetanjali said.

"Then it must gives you feelings of satisfaction." He asked.

"I am satisfied. If they didn't love me then who will and if they stopped loving me then there will be no of me and my work is incomplete without them." geetanjali said.

"Ved, do you feel strange when they comes to get her for an autograph and asks for selfies ?" Sarvesh asked advait as geetanjali turned to her husband.

"Actually, yeah !, It always feels strange for some time but it feels so good that your wife is famous and have this much followers and they love her so much. I couldn't point my finger to them but yeah sometimes it feels a little bit awkward. I am a busy person, whenever we go somewhere for dinner to spend some quality time. They comes to her and asks for an autograph and occupies her for some time. So, it feels bad to my one side who wants to spend some time with his wife. But another side of me who feels so proud of my wife. It's really difficult to tell you my feelings about it. " Advait said.

"I see." Sarvesh said.

"As you know we play games in our every episode of this show. So guys, we are going to play a game. In this game I will ask questions to you both and you have to answer them honestly and then for confirmation I will ask for real answer to your partner. So, we could get to know how much do you know about each other ? " Sarvesh while changing cards in his hands.

"Are you ready ?" He asked them again.

They nodded their head to yes while looking at each other. At this moment geetanjali am afraid of his questions, he was her college friend. He knows many things about her, about them. He is guy who can ask them anything, means anything.

"We will go with simple rounds." sarvesh said to them, taking one card out.

"Advait, you tell me what is the favourite dish of geetu ?" Sarvesh asked to advait.

"hmm... umm... samosa and jalebi. Biryani, there are many actually. " Advait said after taking some time.

"is it-", geetanjali cut off his sentence and said, "as I said he is always right !"

"Ohhh and second is for you geetu is, tell me what is favourite dish of his family ?" Sarvesh asked.

"ummm.... biryani it's an all time favourite dish of his family. I mean our family." geetanjali said as advait nodded his head saying yes to his unasked question.

"So, I heard your story about favourite place ?" Sarvesh asked us as they both chuckled.

"It's our favourite place to visit all the time. I saw her there for the first time. She was playing with other children." Advait said as the topic popped up.

"hmm... what about you geetu ?" Sarvesh asked me.

"We used to visit there. Whenever we bunked our classes. Tejas, Janhavi, Me and swapnil. We had so many memories there. And also I met him there so Yes, it's our favourite place to visit." geetanjali said.

"So, how it became yours favourite place." Sarvesh asked advait.

"We both have so many memories there as I told you. We solved so many issues there, made confessions, got into fights. We don't know how it became our favourite place but we visit that garden whenever we want to spend time with each other or wants to go away from the chaos" Advait said as geetanjali nodded her head in yes to him.