The night

It was 7:00 am in the morning, geetanjali was wide awake before her husband. He was in deep slumber. He wanted to know everything about her past and now she wanted the same but she was not having any courage to face him when he would listen to her words. She just can't bear the expressions and the pity look for him and that's why she was leaving. She was not the girl anymore who could fear about everything but still she didn't wanted to face advait. She kissed his forehead last time because after everything was going to be different than yesterday. She placed the tapes on the table with the letter of the living room in the hope he will understand her intention behind her doings.

"Geetu.." advait yelled at her from their bedroom. It was third time when he was calling her but still his wife was not answering him. He thought she would be in kitchen making breakfast while listening to songs. He took a quick shower and put some clothes on.

"Geetu.." advait yelled at her again but still she didn't made any reply to him.

It was weird for him, she never behaved like this. He searched for her in the kitchen but she was not there, breakfast was ready for him on kitchen floor with the note but he didn't had any mood to have it. He tried to call her for numerous time but it was switch off. He walked through the passage between the kitchen and bedroom while trying to call her friend's number. First he tried to call nivi in the hope she has went to her home in some emergency and not wanted to bother her because it was really hard for him to understand girl's things but he felt disappoint as her answer was NO. He tried for sanyukta and komal but they gave him same answer. 'Where is she ?' It was only thought he was having in his mind.

He sat down on the couch of living room to call janhavi. She knows everything about her basically. He was going to dial her number but the tapes and the note caught his attention.

'Is it for me ?' advait thought to himself.

He took the letter from the table and read it in the minute not wanted to waste his time, he had important job to find his wife.

" I know you wanted to know about me, about my past and about those days. I am ready to tell you everything but I can't force you while telling you. Don't try to find me just start the tape and listen to my words.

Sometimes it's better to come back to the same place where everything has started.

I love you !

                                                                                                    - your love."

He placed the note back on the table and took the deep breath to calm himself.

' am i going to loose her ? ' he asked himself.

'NO ! advait there is no one means no one who can force you to loose her. ' his inner self told him.

' Yeah ! I am not going to happen. He won't let her go these time. ' he said himself and pressed the button of the tape.

" Some times, you thinks that your life is going smoothly and there is nothing can hurt you. In reality that is not true. Someone also keeps feelings that could hurt you in very dangerous way or could change your life forever.

The life contains both sides of good and back and you have to face both without complaints. The night was the combination of good and bad. Advait propose me for marriage on the same night. He proposed me in front of our common friends. I told him that I was ready to be his wife. I was so happy, my happiness was beyond the limits that I was blind to notice what was coming in front of me.