Books with Love

Advait knew how hard it was difficult to select from fear and love but somewhere he wanted her to select his love over her fear. She doesn't have any idea how she has wrapped advait around her one finger. It's been years for their marriage but still he couldn't believed himself he has married to the love of his wife. He married to the girl with whom he fell in love with.

For now, he was standing in the balcony of his hotel room with his cup of coffee and remembering the days when they used to spend together. How many times he had lied to his best friends to meet a particular girl. She was having a place in his heart and in his mind which was irreplaceable for any one.

He never wanted to fall in love, he had been ignoring the girls but he didn't know someone would come and will occupy his mind like this. He was having her in his mind from the day he saw her in the park.

'My second girlfriend was used to be my best friend.' advait said to himself while chuckling.

His first girl friend was his best friend too, they were best friends from their childhood but advait never found something different with her rather than having her as friend. She loved him but he never loved her. She was the girl whose mind always filled up with the fashion and it's trends as he never found her thing attractive. Advait was like protection shield foe her because no other boys would never see her with bad intention which was her benefit but when she got to know she was forcing her decision on him. She backed off giving him good luck for his future.

NIkita used to say he will fall in love and will go over the heels for her but he never agreed with her words. He promised her he would tell her first if he found  a girl like she said. Realization hit him hard when all of her words came true, he found the girl who occupied his mind for good. He told her as she was so happy with his achievement. She told him she would like to meet him and his girlfriend when she will visit india for next time.

Advait never had seen book in romantic field. He never had any thing for her. He was happy with his study books but he used to spend time with geetanjali in deokar's library. He used to show her how interested in books. She used to laugh at him whenever he shows his bad ability of understanding books. She used to give him strange book which he would never understand but he was advait he used to give her weird descriptions and used to tell her weird story which always ended up in laughing faces. 

After all this weird ways, she used to tell him whole story from the start to end but he never had any interest in them. He loves to stare at her while she is telling him a story. In the end, she got to know He never had any interest in library as she smiled at him and appreciate his hard work to be with him.

Every other couple loves to spend their time in the park or loves to take a long walk but they used to spend their time in deokar's library and J's cafe. Sometimes, they used to go in the office of Tejas or in Mansi's Hospital. Their meeting places were different but their bonding was getting strong day by day. It was helping them to understand each other in better way.

" It's time of meeting advaut. ", reynash said to him as he pulled his boss out of his thoughts. Advait nodded his head to her, reynash came with him for the meeting as he was present in the last meetings too. For this week, nivedita stayed at her parents home knowing it was important for reynash too.

' I miss those days and the time we spent with each other. ' advait said to himself after switching on his mobile phone while looking at the wallpaper.

If you like this chapter.
Please vote on it.
-love_geetu