Sanyukta and her surprises

Geetanjali was busy in her own world of books as she got surprised when her main door was opened and the voice of the door boomed in the silent atmosphere.

'Who is it ?' geetanjali asked herself. She stayed calm for sometime and then thought of possibilities could have happened. If watchmen uncle allowed the person to enter into the home then he knows him or her. As her mind came up with positive thought another negative thought crossed her mind What If he or she had done something to watchmen uncle. She was so busy in bargaining with the two topics as someone pulled her out through her thinking by calling her name.

" Geetu come to the earth now... " sanyukta yelled at her, leaving her to stare at her. Sanyukta was like a bomb which can explode anytime without any kind of warning. If she wants to talk or wants to meet you and you don't want to then she can do  anything to fulfill her wish.

" You scared me " geetanjali said to sanyukta.

" Cat got scared "

" don't tease me ! "

" Ohh.... sorry cat "

" Okay fine. Why are you here ? "

" Where is your damn phone? "

" I don't know why ? " geetanjali replied and smiled at her showing she doesn't care about her phone.

" I tried to call you to tell you that I am going to spend some time with you. " sanyukta said.

" Okay... give me your phone " geetanjali asked.

" Why ? " sanyukta asked her in return.

" To make phone on my phone " geetanjali said. She replied Okay to her sentence and gave her phone to make a damn call.

geetanjali dialed her own phone number on sanyukta's phone and made a call as a name appeared on the screen, 'Boss's girl'.

" Why did you saved my number like this ? " she asked sanyukta.

" You remember the incident which happened in advait's office. " she explained to her while taking a walk to the couch of living room.

" Take this ! " she said and gave her the pack of chips as geetanjali settled down on the couch.

" Don't play those boring movies. " geetanjali pleaded to her but she gave her the look which was enough to tell her just stay quiet.

Sanyukta played her favorite movie on the tv and sat down beside geetanjali. They both were having their focus on the screen of television.

" He looks so handsome in this movie " sanyukta said, complimenting hero. Geetanjali nodded her head to her in the answer.

"You are also watching this movie." sanyukta ordered her.

"Do i have any choice. As you have entered in my home like a boss and ordering me around." geetanjali said.

"I am your boss." she said.

"You were and now this is my home and I am the one who is boss here you are not."geetanjali said as sanyukta surrendered her.

"Do you remember the receptionist girl from advait's office ?, how she was acting in the beginning and how she acted when she came to know you are advait's girlfriend and I am the boss. OH GOD her face !" sanyukta said while diverting her attention from the movie.

" Yeah ! " geetanjali whispered.

Geetanjali do remember the day when sanyukta gave her biggest surprise of her life. The time she and advait was friends and were on the edge of becoming girl friend and boy friend. Sanyukta dragged geetanjali to his office saying they are just passing the office but she took her to his office and created a drama.