Surprises

Advait sent message to mansi as he couldn't handle his happiness. He took his phone and put it inside his pockets. He called his assistant and ordered him to cancel all the appointments. He took the parcel and put in his bag. He tried to manage all the files in his small bag. His small bag couldn't handle all the files as he took all the things again and tried to put them in the bag. The parcel fell down from his bag. He sighed and bend down to pick it up as he noticed the note. He read it out as another smile appeared on his face.

"I know you are confused about my statements. This gift will help you to find out. "

-yours mansi.

'

He took the notebook and pen in his hand from the parcel and smiled. He couldn't stopped himself from smiling, He felt like he had found all the answers for his questions. He took some files and put them in the drawer knowing there is no place for them. He left the office while walking the hallway. He smiled to every employee whom he encountered in the hallway. It was surprising for the employees, they know their boss was cool boss but still today he was behaving differently.

Advait told driver uncle to drive fast. Driver uncle were also shocked with advait's behavior. He wanted to ask advait what happened to him but he stayed quiet as advait was happy after 2-3 days.

As soon as advait reached home. He got freshened and went to kitchen. He called geetanjali on her phone but she didn't picked up so he decided to make something for himself. His wife was out after many days. He didn't wanted to disturb her.

He turned to fridge to take out some ingredients to make food for himself as he found a note on fridge. He took out from the fridge and read it out. He smiled to himself as his wife made the note for him.

" Hello hungry monster.

I know you are home. Its your habit to come home early when I am not home. So, Just open the fridge. There is surprise ! "

He opened the fridge after throwing the note in dustbin. He searched whole fridge and took out one container from it. It had another note on it. He took out the container and put it on the kitchen floor. He giggled while reading the note,

"Wash your hands my hungry monster."

He took the bite of the parathas. He moaned in the taste. He threw the note in dustbin and took the container with him to the living room. He laughed at himself, his wife knows very well that he hates to wash hands. He finished whole container in some minutes. He took container with him to the kitchen and put the container in the sink. He washed his hands.

'Now, it's time to do some work.' advait thought to himself.

He went to the living room. After settling down on the couch. He took notebook and pen from the bag. He knows mansi wanted him to write down about his love for geetanjali. When she will realize that he loves her so much then maybe then she will open her self to him. Without thinking twice he started to write it down as he could. The time was running in circles as he continued his writing. He didn't put a pen for seconds. He continues his work till the geetanjali called him.

"Ved ?!" geetanjali called him.

Geetanjali stared at advait who was having his whole attention in some notebook. As far she knows, advait stopped using diaries long time ago. From the time, they started dating each other she always had seen him with laptop or files. It was weird to see him using pen to write on some notebook.

"Ved ?!" geetanjali called him again. Advait turned to her and tried to hid his diary from her. She looked at him with suspicious eyes but he smiled at her.

" Yeah. How was your day ? " He asked her trying to pull her eyes from the diary.

She put all her bags on the table and walked to him. She asked him as soon as she reached to him, "What are you doing ?"

" Nothing. I am just updating my notes of business-"

" Do you want to tell me something ?" geetanjali asked him. .

" Nothing babe... I am just tired ! " He said stretching his hands in front of him. He kissed her forehead and went to their room.

" Okay then have some rest but before that please remove your office clothes and wear normal clothes. " She yelled at him from living room.

Geetanjali took the diary from the table. He never used any diary then why he is using one by now. She wanted to ask him but he didn't said any word to her.

" Geetu, I wanna coffee. " advait called her from their bedroom.

" Yeah , I will be there in minutes with your coffee" geetanjali said to him. She put the diary on the table and went to kitchen to make some coffee.

After giving coffee to advait. She came back to the living room. She sat down on the couch with her coffee. She was sipping her coffee but her eyes were on the colorful diary. She took the diary and opened it. After turning introduction pages, she came to the page where something was written in advait's handwriting. She started to read it as a smile appeared on her face magically.

She never thought advait could do something like this but she was happy with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it.

-love_geetu ^_^