love with babies

In the car:

Geetanjali was remembering the moment when advait kissed her suddenly. She was touching her lips experiencing his lips on her. She was behaving like a teen who just admitted her feelings towards her crush.

"We have reached to your friend's place, my dear" Driver uncle said gaining her attention to hm. She nodded her head to him.

"uh... yeah!. Uncle, you can stay here. I will be back in a few minutes." She said to him as uncle nodded to her.

She came out of the car and started to walk towards the building. She signed her name at the entry and took elevator to reach the apartment. Nivedita came to stay close to komal, sanyukta and mainly it was very close to her family.

The door was fully opened inviting everyone inside. As far geetanjali knew, nivi did not like people watching inside the house through the open door. She thinks that they are interfering in their private time.  But it was very clear they are fighting over something and that's how they forget about the door.

"No rey. It does not taste like her pastry. Try something different." Nivedita complained to reynash while giving a dish back to him.

She was wearing maternity maxi dress and sitting on the sofa in the living room while reynash was wearing sweatpants and normal t-shirt and was having apron around his waist.

He was frustrated with her behavior. He was handling nivedita's cravings and pregnant hormones. Geetanjali smiled at herself knowing only reynash can handle nivedita's mood swings.

"But I am trying my best to make pastry like her." Reynash said to her while taking a bite of pastry which he made for her.

"I know but I really want to eat those pastries. Do one thing, make one for me again and add more and more choco chips in it." Nivedita said with a pout on her face.

"What are we gonna do with this ones ?" Reynash asked to her showing three pastries in front of her.

"Look baby ! your dad don't want to complete my little wish. " Nivi said to her baby bump while pointing her right hand finger to reynash.

He bent down  in front of her, he touched her baby bump and said, "That's not a complete truth, dad is trying his best to fulfill your wish sweetie."

"I do not like it. I know you are trying your best but I want her pastries." She said and started to cry.

"If you want then I can call her and tell her to make pastries for you. " Reynash said while taking his phone from the table.

"No need to bother her. I know she will make them for me without hesitation, but she has her own stuff and she is busy with it." Nivedita said

"You know she loves you, don't she ?" Reynash asked.

"Of course ! she loves me !" nivedita said with a confidence.

"Okay ! then I am going to call her. " Reynash said as he started to scroll his phone.

"Where is her number ? I think I saved her number as geetu.... no wait ! I think mrs. advait or mrs. boss or ....." Reynash said while trying his hard to remember what had he saved my number in his phone.

"It's okay ! her number is 987** ***** " Nivedita said.

"Okay, I got it. I saved her number as ms.quiet" Reynash said.

"Why did you save her number as ms.quiet" Nivi asked.

"Because she merely talked to me whenever I came to your home and mainly she ignored me most of the time. So I saved it like that and also you was not telling me her name at first." Reynash said.