Questions 3

"So guys, we are back from the little break. Now, we will ask more questions to our couple." Sarvesh said while giving introduction to viewers after a break.

"You mean that geetu is in charge of your relationship ?" Sarvesh asked geetanjali.

"Of course !" advait  said.

"Why not !" geetanjali said.

"you love to follow her order ?" Sarvesh asked advait as smirk appeared on his face.

"Actually yes. She always takes right decision and also history proves that women have great mind than men. I asked once my dad why he asks mom's suggestion in his problems. He answered me that ' you can handle the whole world but you can't handle home which is basic of anyone's life but they do it without asking someone or without taking someone's help. Not because they are women and It's their job but they are best at it. So, if they can do this basic thing then they can solve any problem of your life." Advait said.

"Thank you !" geetanjali said to advait as he smiled.

"Advait, geetu is shorter than your first girlfriend?" Sarvesh asked advait knowing he is putting his foot on the ex topic.

"Yesss.." Advait said.

"Now geetu, you tell me. Does advait looks cute in glasses? " Sarvesh asked.

"Yes, he does. He looks cute,handsome,and dashing when he wears glasses and I loves it! " geetanjali said.

"Ohh... now I have to wear glasses at every moment when I will be with her." advait said with a chuckle.

"Now advait tell me about bad habits of geetu " sarvesh asked to advait.

"1) she always loves to drink tea at any time means any time. she loves to have tea in the middle of night if you offered her, 2) she wakes up early in the morning that I hates most, 3) She always had to wear heels with me and I don't know why. " advait said.

"Why did she wear heels when she is with you ?" Sarvesh asked.

"Because I don't want to look shorter than my husband in front of people " geetanjali said with a frown.

"But baby you looks cute in your height" advait said to her.

"Now  geetu tell me about bad habits of advait ?" Sarvesh asked her.

"1) he never wakes up early, 2) he never gives reply to my 'I love yous', 3) his cooking skills are best but he never cooks for me, 4)he is still possessive for my little things. " geetanjali said pointing out habits.

"Ohhhh... now next advait, What does geetanjali in free time ?" Sarvesh asked.

"She reads books, paintings and etc., There are so many things that she does and I can't point them out." advait said.

"Now geetu... you-", she cut off his sentence and said

"He never has free time for doing other things but he always makes time for me and I loves it. Mainly I appreciate it as he takes out some time from his busy schedule."

"Ohhh..." Sarvesh expressed.

"Now the next question sarvesh" geetanjali said to him who were taking time to ask another question.

"Geetu , what's the base of your relation ?" Sarvesh asked.

"I think that incident help us to improve our relation, that incident is a base of our relation, it helps us to understand everything, that gives us a chance to express love to each other in a different way. " geetanjali said.

"I love you.." advait said under his breath as she smiled at advait.

"Now guys... here you go !" Sarvesh said while some guys arranged one bowl on the table.