Chapter 19

Theo POV

"Did you tell your nana yet? About the formal?" I asked her over the phone. I was starting to really get annoyed with the fact that I had to sneak around so much with her. My family knew she existed, her nana should know about me. Even if she introduces me as her friend, as long as I'm known to her.

"No Theo," she sighed, "I'm scared about what she's going to think about us, I don't mind but she's going to wonder how old you are, I don't know how to break it to her."

"Break what? I'm not asking for your hand in marriage it's just a dance love," I chuckled. "What if I came by and introduced myself so you don't even have to worry about it?"

"Are you crazy? Absolutely the fuck not," she hissed, "She won't want to hear it coming from anyone else but me."

"Well you'll have to tell her eventually," I chuckled.

"I know, I just need to figure out a good way," she hummed.

It was Saturday night after my game that we won, fifteen points for me and twenty for Don, I knew our futures were bright after a few schools scouts shared conversation with our coach and left him with a big smile. Collae couldn't make it which made me sad because she's been coming to all my games but she had a lot of homework.

"Hey, Collae can I tell you something?" My palms got sweaty at the risky question coming up.

"What's up?"

"Can I sneak in?"

"Are you crazy?" She laughed so hard I had to move the phone out my ear. My silence let her know this wasn't a joke, "Oh you're being serious..."

"C'mon, I wanna hang out, I know your nana isn't going to let you leave at this time so wassup, you scared?" I teased her. There was a long pause before she spoke.

"Okay fine, but you have to park very fucking far away from my house, you're so lucky my rooms on the first floor." I had never set foot in Collae's house. I knew this was risky but I wanted to be with her. I hated being away from her for too long. Shortly after her going back and forth with changing her mind she finally said I could come for real. Speeding to her house I parked a block down and began walking to her house. I texted her asking her where she wanted me to go.

She said to go through the gate and to be very quiet. I was given direction to go to the first window behind the gate. I texted her I was there and she quickly pulled the curtain open. I could see the anxiousness in her eyes and all I could do was smile at her beauty. She quietly opened the screen to her window and I helped. Holding it for me, I stepped in being careful to not knock anything over.

Once fully in she carefully shut the screen and the window. I scanned over her cute little blue room, she had cute little decorations all over the walls, it was very 'her'.

"Cute room," I smiled looking around. I seen her throw somethings in her closet quickly and shutting it not wanting me to see, "You're so cute."

"This was very short notice, sorry for the mess," She looked everywhere but me. Her shyness kicked in once again. I walked up to her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You could live like Oscar the grouch and I wouldn't give a fuck mon amour," I then kissed her cute little nose followed by her soft lips. She turned away from me but I knew she was smiling.

"So," I plopped down on her bed getting comfortable, "Wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Theo, you asked to come here, I don't know what you're intentions are but we are not fu-"