20

jack. 

I screwed up again, ultimately. 

I'm sure by now, Hiccup's trying to replace every memory he has of me and tries to forget me completely. I don't want to let go of him just yet, not that I've just started to realize my own feelings.

But is that selfish, I wonder? For all this time, Hiccup has locked up all of his feelings in his vault while I'm dating Thiana. I hurt him so much, so who am I to love him?

Get up. Get up. Get up.

I keep saying these things but my body does not respond. I have to chase after Hiccup, tell him I'm sorry and I have to make him know about my true feelings. He has to know and I have to make him listen. Hiccup, I'm not letting you out of my sight. I need you here with me.

I love you.

My feet latched on the ground and I stood up without any second thoughts. Both my mind and my heart for once know where to go. I ran from the park and go to Hiccup's house. I ran out of plans regarding this so I make it up as I go.

"Hiccup!"

I shout and shout until he opens the window. But, he doesn't. Finally, the door suddenly opened and the next thing I knew was Hiccup's father staring at me angrily. He walked close to me and I bow as respect. "Sir, I need to talk to your son." I said and he coughed a bit. "Look here, lad. You've done a great big mess right now and I believe Hiccup does not need you yapping here when it' s close to evening." He said.

I clenched my fists and he sighed. "So, come on inside." Hiccup's dad said and I was surprised. I didn't think he would let me in. Guess now it's time to make things better. "Better take your shoes off, lad. I wouldn't want dirt in the house. Hiccup's upstairs." He said and I nodded. "Thank you. I must talk to him immediately sir--" I said but he halted me.

"You'll be talking with me for a minute. Hiccup's sleeping." I gulped as he said that and he led me to the dining room. The wall adjacent to it has most of our pictures together when we were kids. It really feels nostalgic. "Jack, exactly what is happening with you two right now?" He said and I grit my teeth. I don't know what to say. If I tell Hiccup's dad that I fell in love with him, he might be homophobic.

But I need to be honest with everyone. Including myself.

"I...I love Hiccup." I said with a stern voice to make sure I stand my ground and I confirm my claim. I'm not teasing this time, I really love him. "I see. And do you think you can take care of my son?" He said and I shiver. But no Jack, you should be brave. I still need to talk to Hiccup!

"Yes. I want to take care of him."

Hiccup's father nodded and then he led me upstairs to Hiccup's bedroom. "Don't surprise him all of a sudden, he'll flip out." He said and I took his hand and shook it hard. "Thank you so much sir!" I said and let go. I opened Hiccup's door and went in. I closed the door gently and felt tgat the air in Hiccup's room was cold. Like he doesn't want me here.

"Hiccup." I called out to him as he was under the covers. He suddenly rose up, grabbed his slipper and threw it at me. "You jerk, get out!" He screamed and continued to throw things at me. I dodged them and made my way to Hiccup, grabbing his arm and gaining control over it so I could stop him from throwing more things.

"Hiccup Haddock, you need to listen to me. We're going to talk."

--------------------
hell yeah my story is back! I experienced that bug and this got deleted unexpectedly. Good thing it's back! More HiJack to all of you!