One

Chapter One

Andi's POV

"We have to talk don't we?" I asked Luke, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Yeah, we do." Luke replied, his voice quiet and cracking slightly.

"I don't want to say it." I replied looking down at my fingers and biting my lip slightly trying not to cry.

"I don't want to either Andi, but this isn't working is it?" Luke asked already knowing the answer.

"We never see each other anymore, we're just so busy. And all the Skype sessions, phone calls and texts messages aren't going to fix anything, they only make me miss you more." I replied as a tear ran down my cheek.

"Please don't cry babe." Luke said wiping my tears away, as he began to tear up.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too but this is goodbye for now." Luke replied before he kissed me for the final time.

"Bye Luke." I said before I walked out of his room and away from him, the one love of my life.

"Andi" Kelly almost shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" I replied quickly.

"Were you thinking about Luke?" Kelly asked quietly.

"Am I that easy to read?" I asked as I carried on getting ready.

"I know you Andi, your face tells a lot." Kelly replied.

"Ohh..." I replied unsure of what to say, I didn't want to cry and ruin my make up; thinking of Luke made my heart ache.

"Can you zip me up? I don't understand how this dress got so hard to do up, I only bought it a week ago." Kelly asked frustrated.

"Kelly, you know I love you when I say this, but you are due to give birth at literally any minute, and you refuse to wear maternity clothing." I said smiling as I struggled, but finally managed to zip her dress up.

"Fair point. But the maternity clothing is ugly and not me at all." She replied making me laugh as I gathered everything into my clutch.

"Right, if you're ready then we should get going to this party." I said to Kelly.

"It's for Republic Records right? And I'm always ready." Kelly replied sassily as she linked arms with me as we headed out to the car.

"Yip and I bet I'm going to get cornered about my new album." I replied as we got outside and I opened the door.

"Well it has been a while since you've released anything." Kelly reasoned as she got in and I followed.

Remy's POV

"Right, you guys are heading down the red carpet at 8:30 so we need to get a move in." I said as the boys and Mariam assembled in the kitchen.

"So what's this party for anyway?" Daniel asked.

"Republic Records like to hold these things every once in a while so their artists can get together and have fun." I replied.

"So every one of their artists are going to be there?" Luke asked sullenly.

"Well not every one, I mean not all can attend due to other commitments obviously. Now let's get going." I finished

Luke's POV

"Now let's get going." Remy finished before he began walking to the car, followed by Jacob, Ronnie, Mariam, James and Daniel.

"We can ditch once we walk the carpet, if you want." Jai suggested.

"It's alright, maybe she won't be there." I replied sadly, missing Andi even though its been over a year.

"Why don't you talk to her Luke, I mean our schedules quietened down and you've grown up a lot in the past year. And before you say you don't, I know you miss her like mad." Jai reasoned.

"But our schedules could..." I said before being interrupted.

"Luke, Jai let's go." Remy yelled from the door.

"Coming." I yelled back beginning to walk towards the door with Jai following me.

We got in the car and started to head for the party.

"Are you ok Luke?" Mariam asked.

"Yeah thanks." I replied, telling a little white lie. There is a part of me that wants to see Andi but then there's the other part of me which doesn't as it will hurt too much.

Andi's POV

Kelly and I arrived at the top of the red carpet and made our way down, stopping and taking photos before I gave an interview to E!.

"So Andi, I hear you've got a new album coming out soon, tell us about it?" Ryan asked

"Yes I do. I'm still working out but it shouldn't be too long before it's out which is always exciting." I replied not wanting to give anything away.

"Can you give us an exclusive on the name of the album?" Ryan asked

"I will give you the exclusive as soon as I decide Ryan." I replied cheekily.

"I'll hold you to that. Anyway, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight. I better let you get inside." Ryan said concluding the brief interview.

"Thanks Ryan." I replied before Kelly and I walked inside.

Jai's POV

We got to the red carpet and made our way down stopping for photos and an interview. I was slightly worried about Luke, the whole ride in, he was unusually quiet and not himself; I know him, even if he won't admit it, he still loves Andi and wants to see her.