Seven

Chapter Seven

Andi's POV

Tonight Luke and I were going out on a date, I booked a private room at an Italian restaurant Il Cielo along with one of their romantic packages, wanting the night to be special, then we were going to head to the Mondrian's Skybar. I walked into the boys house and found everyone but Luke in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Andi." Beau, Jai and James said in unison.

"Hello." Daniel said happily.

"Wow you look amazing Andi." Mariam said.

"Thanks." I replied.

"So what are you and Luke doing tonight?" Ronnie asked.

"Just dinner." I replied not wanting to say to much.

"Where is he anyway?" I asked.

"He's upstairs, fussing about tonight." Jacob replied making me laugh slightly.

"Yeah, he might be a bit nervous." Jai told me.

"Right, I'm going to go see whether he's ready." I said before I made my way upstairs carefully in my heels.

I walked down the hall until I got to Luke's room, his door was ajar. I opened it fully to see him standing up, looking out at the view while buttoning up his shirt.

"Hi babe." I said quietly as not to startle him, before leaning in and kissing him.

"Wow babe, you look gorgeous." Luke told me as he put his blazer on.

"You look pretty handsome yourself." I said smiling.

"Are you ready to go?" Luke asked as we intertwined our fingers.

"When you are." Luke replied as we started to walk down the stairs, Luke wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So where are you two going tonight being so dressed up?" Beau smirked.

"Well what are you all doing tonight?" Luke countered just as my phone went off letting me know that our car was here.

"Our car is here babe." I said to Luke quietly.

"Right we'll see you later." Luke said before we walked out towards the car.

Luke's POV

We arrived at this amazing old building called 'Il Cielo", the entrance lit with fairy lights.

"Wow this place is amazing babe." I said as we walked in the door.

"Hi, reservation for Miller, Andi." Andi told the hostess.

"Yes, if you'd follow me, I'll take you to your private room." The hostess told us before we followed her upstairs, my arm around Andi's waist as we did.

"You got us a private room?" I asked Andi as we made our way to it.

"I thought it would be nice." Andi quietly replied making me smile as we stopped in front of a double door.

The hostess opened the doors, revealing a room covered with red rose petal and adorned with candles.

Andi and I walked in, along with the hostess, we sat on the couch facing the window, as she poured us each a glass of champagne and got us a pitcher of water.

"Your waiter will be in soon to take your order. Have a wonderful night." She said before leaving us, shutting the doors behind her.

"I propose a toast." I said to Andi picking up my glass of champagne as she did.