Epilogue

Epilogue

Gina's POV

"Right, go put your dress on and I'll get Lily changed." I told Andi as I held Lily.

"Thanks Gina." Andi replied before she disappeared behind the curtain to put her wedding dress on as I started to get Lily ready.

I finished changing Lily just as Andi came out in her wedding dress.

"You look gorgeous." Mariam said as she saw Andi.

"Thank you." Andi replied.

"Luke is going to be blown away when he sees you Andi, you look absolutely stunning." I told Andi.

"Thank you Gina." Andi said smiling.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her as she picked Lily up and held her.

"No, I'm just excited." Andi replied.

"Well I should see Luke and the boys before I take my seat. I'll take Lily with me now." I said as Andi handed Lily back to me.

"I'll come with you Gina." Mariam said.

"Thank you both." Andi stated before we walked out with Lily.

Jai's POV

"Luke, here let me help." I said as I watched Luke try to tie his tie.

"Thanks Jai." Luke replied as he stopped and I started fixing his collar before sorting his tie out.

"Are you nervous?" Beau asked him.

"No I just want to see her walk down the aisle and be married." Luke answered with a massive smile on his face.

"Right, all done." I said as I finished tying Luke's tie, as he put on his vest.

Just as Luke finished putting his vest on and fixed his shirt cuffs, Mariam and Mum walked in holding Lily.

"I can't believe my baby is getting married." Mum said as soon as she walked into the room and saw Luke.

"Mum..." Luke said in a baby voice making Lily giggle.

"Come here gorgeous." Luke said as he took Lily out of Mum's arms and kissed her forehead.

"Luke and company, if you are ready we'd like you to stand at the altar." One of the wedding planners said as she walked in to the room.

"We're coming." Luke replied.

"A quick toast first. To Luke, Andi and to their marriage." James said as we stood around.

"To Luke, Andi and their marriage." We all toasted.

"Do you want me to take her or do you want to hold her until we get to the altar?" Mum asked Luke.

"I've got her." Luke answered as we started to file out of the room...

***

Luke and Andi renewed their vows surrounded by those closet to them.

Three months after they married, Andi discovered she was 6 weeks along with their child. Andi delivered their first child, a son, a little early but still perfect, named Jackson Luka Brooks.