Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Andi's POV

I finally got to Luke's after getting everything I needed at the store and now Lily was due for another feed, her wimping letting me know. I quickly grabbed her baby bag and my phone before picking up Lil and cradling her in my arms, her little head resting on my shoulder with her blanket wrapped around her. I quietly walked in to the boys and headed for the kitchen, needing to heat up her bottle. I got to the kitchen and saw the boys outside; I quickly put the bag down and pulled a bottle out, shook it up, before heating it as I swayed slightly to keep her calm.

"Hi babe." Luke said as he walked in and kissed me.

"Hi." I replied after we broke apart.

"Hello Lily." Luke said as he gently took Lil off of me and cradled her in his huge arms.

"How you doing?" Luke asked as I leant against the bench, watching Luke with Lil.

"I don't know, I just don't get it right now." I replied honestly exasperated.

"At least the police are looking for them now. Hopefully they will have some news soon. How was your meeting?" Luke asked as Lil's bottled finished heating up.

"Alright considering I was distracted. Lily was a hit though. What about your meeting?" I replied.

"Our meeting was good, there's a few things coming up but nothing travel wise right now." Luke explained.

"Hi Andi." Beau and Jai said as they walked in and sat in the lounge.

"Hey Beau, Jai." I replied as I handed Luke the bottle for Lil as Luke and I walked over to the couch and sat down. Luke changed Lil's position so she was laying down in his arms and began feeding her.

"Who is this little one?" Daniel asked as he and James joined us in the lounge, Daniel sitting beside Luke as Lil reached out for his hand.

"This is Lily, Kelly and Leo's little girl." Luke said.

"How did it go at the police?" James asked.

"Alright, I guess." I replied not knowing what else to say.

"They'll find them babe." Luke said trying to reassure me as he burped Lil.

"Lets hope so." I replied, not really believing it.

"What happens if they don't come back? I mean with Lily." Jai asked.

"I honestly don't know. I know Leo is estranged from his family, they don't even know about Lil and as for Kelly she is like me, no family." I replied looking over at Lil in Luke's arms.

Luke's POV

I could see the hurt in Andi's eyes when Jai asked her what would happen if Kelly and Leo didn't come back. She was trying to stay calm and strong for Lily's sake but I knew she was finding it difficult. I had Lily in my arms as I stood up, taking Andi's hand in mine as I did. She stood up and followed me as I walked upstairs to my room, as Lily was falling asleep on my chest. We walked into my room and I shut the door.

I gently put Lil down in the middle of my bed and put pillows on either side of her so she didn't roll over before grabbing Andi and pulling her close to me as I wrapped my arms around her waist, rubbing her back, as she buried her head into my chest.

"We're going to get through this." I told Andi quietly.

"This isn't your problem to deal with Luke." Andi replied as she unwrapped herself from me and walked over to the edge of the bed, sitting down and rubbing Lily's stomach. I walked over to Andi and sat next to her.

"We're together and we're going to deal with this. Whatever happens." I told Andi.

"Ok. I should get her home." Andi replied as she picked up Lil.

"Alright babe." I replied knowing she wasn't coping.

I followed her downstairs as she said goodbye to the boys and picked up Lily's bag before walking out to the car. I watched as she put Lily in her car-seat before kissing me and then getting in the car.