Two

Chapter Two

Andi's POV

"Are you ready to get out of here Kelly?" I asked as she was beginning to look really tired.

"When you are." She replied over the loud music.

"Well lets go then." I replied before I helped Kelly get up.

"Thanks." Kelly said as we began trying to make our way through the crowds of people to the exit.

As we were walking, I suddenly bumped into someone, I looked up to see those eyes that I had missed so dearly.

"Andi." Luke said kind of shocked.

"Luke" I replied unsure of what to say.

"Hi Luke. Hi boys." Kelly said breaking me out of my staring at Luke.

"Hi Kelly, wow look at you." Luke said shocked.

"Ready to pop." Kelly replied cheekily.

"Hi Andi" "Hey Andi" the boys greeted me.

"Hi." I replied before turning my attention back to Luke.

"Andi, can we maybe...like talk please?" Luke asked nervously.

"I'd like that." I admitted.

"Kelly, why don't you go ahead and take the car, I'll grab a taxi." I told Kelly.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Kelly said hugging me awkwardly due to her bump.

"We'll be over there. Bye." Beau said rather quickly before he and the boys left.

"Let's talk outside, its less crowded and more quiet." Luke suggested.

"Sounds good." I replied feeling slightly awkward.

Luke and I made our way through all the people and outside; the air had become chilly and the sky cloudy. I felt the goose-bumps rise up on my skin; I followed Luke over to the wall where he sat on it and sat beside him too.

"Here." Luke said as he wrapped his blazer around my shoulders.

"Thank you." I replied turning to look at him properly; he looked tired, worn out, and yet he could still make my heart melt.

"It's been a long time." Luke stated.

"Too long, how are you?" I asked in reply wrapping the blazer tighter around my body.

"I'm ok, what about you?" Luke asked, although I could tell he wasn't quite telling the truth when he said he was ok.

"Not great." I replied honestly.

"So Kelly's pregnant then?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, she's due to have her daughter any day now." I replied as we continued to avoid what we both really wanted to talk about.

"I miss you Luke." I said after an air of silence.

"I miss you too Andi, I've missed you." Luke replied gently taking hold of my hands in his.

"Ending it with you, is my biggest regret." I told him.

"Let's go back, I mean lets move forward together. I want you, I want to be with you Andi, there's no one else. I love you." Luke told me with a sense of urgency.

"I love you too Luke, I'm in love with you." I replied as Luke gently kissed my forehead.

"Let's go back to mine, have some food and talk." I suggested.

"Let's go." Luke replied standing up and gently pulling me to my feet before we got into a cab.

Luke's POV

Andi and I got back to hers, the whole way here we held hands.

"You've redecorated." I said as we walked into the house.

"Yeah, I decided it needed a spruce up." Andi replied as she slipped off her heels and my blazer hanging it over the back of the chair.

"It looks great." I replied as we got to the kitchen.

"Thanks, what do you want to eat and drink?" Andi asked.

"I don't mind but a beer would be great." I replied.

"Beer it is then and cold pizza." Andi replied, smiling that gorgeous smile of hers, as she pulled out two beers and a box of pizza from the fridge. I followed her to the couch and sat down taking a beer and a slice of Hawaiian pizza.

"I heard a rumour there's a new album on its way." I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it's almost finished. Any tour plans coming up?" Andi replied.

"Not at the moment." I replied.

"I've missed you babe." I said as I moved closer to her, starting to lean in, my eyes going back and forth between her lips and her eyes.

"Kiss me Luke." Andi whispered before closing the gap between us ever so slightly.

I softly brushed my lips against hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck, instantly deepening the kiss, my tongue exploring her mouth as her fingers curled in my hair.

"Lets go upstairs." Andi said quietly once we broke apart, I nodded in reply before gently standing up and pulling Andi up.

Andi's POV

Luke and I walked up the stairs rather quickly to my room; we walked in and I shut the door. As soon as I shut the door, Luke pressed my against it, his hands rubbing up and down along my body as he kissed me passionately, my hands started unbuttoning his shirt as he moved down to my neck starting to lightly suck causing me to moan before I slipped my hand down and cupped him, feeling his hardness, making him moan.

Luke's hands made their way to the back of my dress, quickly unzipping it and pushing it to the ground as I undid his jeans, them pooling around his ankles. He quickly stepped out of them before picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing him, as he carried me over to the bed...