Three

Chapter Three

Luke's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see Andi, my arm still wrapped around her, our bare bodies pressed together and our legs intertwined with just a sheet covering us. I leaned down, gently kissing her nose before her gorgeous eyes opened slightly and her lips curled into a smile.

"Morning babe." I whispered.

"I've missed this, you, us." Andi whispered in reply before pressing her lips hard against mine, her hand reaching up into my hair as my hands trailed down her body as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

Andi's POV

"How about we get ready and then go out for brunch?" Luke suggested as we lay cuddled up in bed.

"Sounds like a plan." I replied placing a kiss on Luke's chest.

"Before we move, you and I are officially back together aren't we?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, as long as you want to be." I replied sitting up and wrapping the sheet around me.

"Good cause I love Andi Miller as my incredibly gorgeous girlfriend." Luke replied smiling wide.

"And I love you Luke Anthony Mark Brooks." I replied.

"Lets get showered. I still have all your clothes in my wardrobe." I told Luke.

"You do?" Luke asked surprised.

"Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to bring it over to you or pack it away." I admitted.

"Neither could I; I still have all your things in my wardrobe too." Luke told me before I walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on, before Luke joined me.

Luke's POV

"Where shall we go for brunch babe?" I asked Andi as we finished getting ready.

"I don't mind as long as they have a decent coffee." Andi replied.

"Lets go to Aroma then and after we can go to the house and check in with the boys." I replied as Andi and I walked downstairs and to her car.

"We've defiantly worked out so we can splurge on food." I told Andi smirking, making her laugh in reply as we drove towards Aroma.

"We have." Andi replied.

***

"Table for two." The waitress asked us as we walked through the door, Andi's hand in mine.

"Yes please but can we have a big table please." I asked as the café was empty.

"Sure, take your pick inside or out. I'll send someone over to take your order in a few minutes." The waitress told us.

"Outside?" I asked Andi.

"Sounds good." Andi replied as we walked outside. We took a seat in the corner, our hands still intertwined.

"Do you want to do our usual?" I asked as we scanned the menu, as we would usually get a few different things and share them.

"Yes. I love variety especially when I'm starving like right now." Andi said laughing as I kissed her forehead.

"Hi, I'm Alana and I'll be your waitress today, are you ready to order or do you want some more time?" Alana asked us. I looked over to Andi and she nodded.

"We're ready. Can we get a mocha and a latte, a raspberry, strawberry and mango smoothie with almond milk please, and a eggs benedict, a classic full stack topped with strawberries and chocolate sauce, a fresh fruit plate and one south of the border please?" I ordered earning an odd look from the waitress.