Five

Chapter Five

Andi's POV

I sat rocking Lily in my arms as Kelly slept and Leo had to leave for work. She's so tiny and delicate but also quiet. She laid in my arms, her eyes wide and looking around, her hand wrapping tightly around my finger.

I heard the door open and just assumed it was a nurse.

"Hi babe." Luke said quietly as he sat next to me, and looked at Lil.

"Hi babe, what are you doing here?" I asked, the tiredness taking affect.

"I bought you a coffee and thought I could take you home soon." Luke replied.

"Thanks babe, what's the time?" I asked.

"It's just after 7." Luke replied.

"Do you want to have a hold?" I asked Luke.

"I'd love too." Luke said, I carefully handed Lily over.

"Lily meet your Uncle Luke." I said quietly, smiling as I watched look at her in awe.

"She's so little." Luke stated as she held his finger.

I watched as Luke sat holding her, almost getting a glimpse of our future. I leant lightly against Luke as he put his arm around my waist pulling my closer as I re-arranged the blanket slightly that Lily was swaddled in. We watched as Lily slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

All of a sudden Luke and I saw two flashes go off, we immediately looked up and saw a nurse had taken photos of us, one of Kelly's camera and one on a polaroid camera.

"You two are a cute couple." The nurse told us as she handed me the developing polaroid picture.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Are you ok with her?" the nurse asked us.

"Yeah." Luke replied, somewhat enchanted by Lily before the nurse walked out.

Kelly's POV

I woke up to hear whispering, I slowly opened my eyes, still feeling exhausted, to see Luke and Andi together. Luke was holding Lily and Andi was cuddled up next to him with a coffee in hand, looking exhausted.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Andi asked as she noticed I was awake.

"Tired but good." I replied, my voice strained somewhat.

"Here." Luke said, standing up and walking over to me, handing me Lil.

"Congratulations Kelly, she's gorgeous." Luke said as he handed her to me.

"Thanks." I replied looking down at my perfect little girl.

"I didn't know what you had to eat, so I got you a fruit salad, a muffin and a hot chocolate when I got us coffee." Luke said putting it all on the table.

"Thanks Luke." I replied.

"So are you two back together?" I asked looking at Andi who had a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah we are." Andi told me as Luke kissed her cheek.

"It's about time." I replied happy for the both of them.

Luke's POV

"It's about time." Kelly told us.

"We should leave you to bond with Lil." Andi said, clearly exhausted.

I picked up Andi's bag along with my own backpack, pulling her keys out, as I'd caught a taxi, and then gently grabbed Andi's hand as she intertwined her fingers, as we walked out of the hospital room and towards the elevator. I pushed the down button, just as the doors opened; we heard a woman screaming; Andi and I looked at each other before stepping into the elevator. The doors shut and we started out descend to the ground floor, Andi turned around to face me, gently kissing me as I wrapped an arm around her waist. Just as we pulled back, the elevator doors opened, we got out; our hands re-intertwined and started walking towards the car-park.

"Lets get you home." I said to Andi as we reached her car.

"Sounds good." Andi replied as I started the car.

Andi's POV

I walked out of the bathroom after showering with just my lingerie on, a purple lacy set, and my short black satin robe on but open, to see Luke laying on his back on the bed.

I quietly made my way over to him and gently straddled him.

"Hmmm...I could get used to this view." Luke mumbled as he held onto my hips.

"I love you." I whispered as I leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you too." Luke replied.

"I found an empty frame in your drawers that fits the picture perfectly, so I put it in and its on the fireplace over there." Luke told me.

"Thank you Luke." I replied as I looked over at all the photos that adorned the top of my fireplace, most of them being of Luke and I.

"You were really great with Lil today." I told Luke.

"Kids love me." Luke replied sassily as I shook my head at him.

"When was the last time you ate babe?" Luke asked quietly, knowing that I was exhausted.

"With you, yesterday." I replied honestly.

"Ok, how about you get dressed, well more dressed than you already are, and we can go get some food at EAT, then go back to mine as I should edit a Twin Talk Time video and you can relax." Luke suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." I said gently off of Luke and going to get sorted.