Eight

Chapter Eight

Andi's POV

I walked into Kelly's apartment quietly with lunch in hand, and found her sitting with Lily.

"Hi Kel. Hi angel." I said as I put everything down.

"Hi Andi." Kelly replied.

"How are you?" I asked as I sat down.

"Exhausted. You?" Kelly replied.

"I'm ok." I replied.

"Could you hold her for me?" She asked.

"Of course." I said as Kelly passed Lil over to me.

"Would it be rude of me if I went and showered while you watch her and then we can have lunch after?" Kel asked.

"Go, relax, I've got her." I replied as I looked down at Lil in my arms as her little hands keeping stretching out towards me.

"Thanks Andi." Kelly replied as she stood up and walked out of the room.

Kelly's POV

I finally felt fresh, I went to walk back into the lounge but stopped and looked round the corner to where Andi was with Lil.

"You are beautiful." Andi said to Lil smiling as she held her and Lil gripped her finger tightly.

I stood watching for a few minutes more, realising what an amazing mother Andi will be, and I also decided in those few short minutes watching who I wanted Lily's legal guardian to be if something were to happen to either Leo or I.

"Feeling better?" Andi asked as I walked back in.

"Yes thanks, all I need is food now." I replied.

"Lucky I bought lunch with me then." Andi replied laughing lightly as I picked up a salad off the table.

"So that was a surprise at the hospital, you need to fill me in on you and Luke." I told her as we both started eating, Andi still holding Lil.

"The night of the party, we talked for a while before we headed back to mine to talk and we ended up getting back together. It's like we never broke up." Andi replied.

"It is about time, I'm glad you're back together." I told her knowing how happy she was, especially after the darkness she endured during their separation.

"How are you doing Kelly?" Andi asked seriously.

"I'm exhausted but I'm ok." I replied.

"How are you and Leo?" She asked.

"We're good." I lied as I honestly didn't know how we were.

Andi's POV

Two hours had passed and I had to leave Kelly and Lil.

"I'll see you later." Kelly said as she walked me to the door, holding Lil.

"Of course." I smiled before walking out the door and to my car.