Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Andi's POV

I didn't get any sleep last night, I laid awake watching Luke, making sure he didn't start to vomit and choke. I rolled over and grabbed my phone to check the time, it was 7:38am and I needed to be at my meeting at 9:30am. I quietly got out of bed, and made my way to the bathroom, getting ready.

Beau's POV

"What time is our meeting today?" I asked Ronnie as him and Mariam were eating breakfast in the kitchen as I made a coffee.

"At 10." Ronnie replied.

"I think we are going to be down one today." I stated.

"I know, I've already rung Remy and told him that Luke won't be coming." Ronnie replied.

"What happened last night anyway? I've never seen him drink like that." Mariam asked.

"I honestly don't know, but he was pretty rough on Andi last night as we walked him upstairs." I stated

"What do you mean Beau?" Mariam questioned.

"You know the whole 'drunk talk is often sober thoughts that can't be expressed' well that was him last night." I stated just as we heard soft footsteps come down the stairs. Andi walked in, holding her heels and with her bag in hand.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." Andi replied.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Mariam asked her, noticing how tired she looked.

"Not a wink, I was too worried about Luke. I don't think Luke will be making your meeting today." Andi said.

"It's all sorted, Ronnie let Remy know that Luke won't be making it." I told Andi.

"Alright, speaking of meetings I better get going but I'll come back after to check on Luke." Andi replied.

Andi's POV

I walked into the office and into the boardroom to see Brad and Angela waiting.

"Morning Andi." They both said.

"Morning." I replied as I took a seat.

"First off, I got you a recording session for late this afternoon and tonight, is that ok?" Angela asked.

"That's great." I replied knowing I needed to get these tracks re-recorded, even though I was already exhausted.

"I think you will be able to lay both tracks down tonight, so you'll be in for a long one." Angela added as I nodded.

"Obviously we aren't far away from when everything has to be finalised, so we really need you to finalise the track list, the cover photo, the booklet including the dedication and all that stuff. Now I have all the photos from the photo shoot, so you can take that with you and pick the cover shot as well as if you want any in the booklet." Brad informed me as he handed me a package with everything in it.

"I'll get onto it this afternoon before my session." I replied.

"Now for the promo side of things." Brad stated.

"I know that you really don't want to tour right now but we do want you to do a two week long London trip with a few interviews, acoustic sessions and a few meet and greets and album signings, you know the drill. And of course in the US it will be the usual interviews and sessions." Brad told me.

"That sounds good. Do you have a rough schedule yet for either?" I asked.

"Yes, here's a hard copy for London and I will get you one in the next for days for the US but it will only be LA and New York." Angela said handing it over to me, it was thick.