Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Andi's POV

I walked into Kelly and Leo's to hear Lily crying and water running.

"Kelly." I said loudly.

"Andi." Kelly replied.

"Yeah." I replied as I put my bag down.

"Could you get Lil please? I'll be finished showering in a minute." Kelly said.

"Sure." I said as I walked into Lil's room and over to her crib.

"Shhh...baby girl." I said gently as I picked her up as she instantly calmed down, and put her on the change table and quickly changing her before picking her up and cradling her against my chest as I walked out into the lounge and sat down with her.

"You are just a cute angel." I told Lily as I held her in my arms.

"I won't be long Andi, do you think you could give Lil her bottle please?" Kelly asked from her room.

I stood up with Lil, and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle out of the fridge and putting it into the microwave to heat it up a little bit. As soon as it was finished, I checked the temperature before walking back to the couch and sitting down before giving Lil her bottle.

"Hey." Kelly said as she walked in and sat next to me.

"Hi Kelly." I replied.

"Thanks for getting her. I just really needed a shower." Kelly replied.

"It's alright." I replied.

"You look exhausted Andi." Kelly said.

"I am. Where's Leo anyway?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Kelly said sadly.

"Kel, what's going on?" I asked.

"Since I gave birth, Leo just has been absent. He's come home all hours of the night and he hasn't spent anytime with Lil since she was born. I just don't know where we stand anymore." She explained.

"Maybe you two need a date night or at least to have some time to talk about everything. I will look after Lil any time you want." I suggested.

"I think its time we had a talk honestly. And see where we stand. I don't want Lil to grow up without a Dad but she can't grow up in this environment at the moment either." Kelly said rationally.

"Well you know whatever happens, I'm always here for you and Lil." I said knowing there was little else I could as I had my own worries.

"Could you maybe watch Lil for a few hours tomorrow morning then?" Kel asked.

"Of course I will. What time do you want me to pick her up?" I asked.

"Would 10 work?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

Kelly's POV

"So what's been going on with you anyway?" I asked Andi.

"I've just been finalising things for the album. I was in the studio from about 2pm yesterday afternoon until 3am this morning re-recording two songs." Andi replied.

"So that explains why you look so exhausted. What about you and Luke?" I asked as Andi body language changed, she became uncomfortable and nervous.

"Things are a little weird at the moment, not that Luke remembers any of it." Andi replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked slightly confused.

"On Thursday night we all went out to dinner and then to this club and Luke got unbelievably drunk, to the point where he couldn't stand without being held up which I've never seen him like, anyway we got back to the house and as we were getting him up the stairs he was just saying some things. I know he was drunk but it worries me that he's bottling up his feelings about the time we spent apart. I laid next to him the entire night, just watching him to make sure he wasn't going to throw up again and choke." Andi told me.

"Have you talked to him since Thursday night though?" I asked as I processed everything.

"I went to check on him on Friday and ended up waking him up and making him eat some toast and he barely spoke two words to me, so I went to my recording session. I got a text from him late last night but I didn't reply." Andi explained.

"You have to talk to him Andi, you can't just block him out." I replied.

"I know. The thing is I'm not mad, I'm just scared." Andi said.

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"A lot of things, I mean I have to go and do two weeks of promo in London and spend some time in New York. I'm scared of how deep his pain is and how much it has affected him. I just need to clear my head." Andi explained.

Luke's POV

"Ahh...looks who's finally up." James said as I walked into the lounge after having a shower.

"How you feeling?" Daniel asked as I sat down.

"Better than I did yesterday." I replied as I still had a little bit of a headache.

"You were an absolute mess." James stated.

"I know. I defiantly drank too much." I replied.

"You did." Jai said.

"How much of the night do you remember?" Ronnie asked.

"Nothing after we got to the club, like I remember walking in and ordering a round of drinks and that's it." I replied honestly.

"So you don't remember us leaving and you wouldn't get into the car because you wanted to dance?" Jacob said.

"No. How did you get me in the car then?" I replied as I rubbed my hands against my face.

"Andi told you that you could dance and eat when we got home, but you danced for a little while in the car." Jacob replied.

"Yeah and hit me in the face a few times." Beau added.

"And then Beau and Andi took you upstairs and you decided to have a chunder which resulted in Beau having to clean you up and Andi having to get you changed." Jai told me.

"Oh god, I really was bad." I groaned.

"Have you heard from Andi at all?" Beau asked.

"Not really." I replied as I pulled out my phone.