Six

Chapter Six

Luke's POV

I knew Andi was exhausted and I could tell all she wanted to do was sleep; but I knew she needed to eat, she already was so thin, healthy but thin. We got to EAT and I decided to bring up the past year, I wanted to know what Andi had been up too and I wanted her to know what I had been up too.

"Hi, what can I get you today?" the waiter asked as he got to our table.

"Can I have a large orange juice and the eggs benedict please?" I ordered.

"And can I have the pancakes with fresh berries and bananas and bottled water please?" Andi ordered.

"Sure, that won't be long." The waiter replied before leaving.

"You don't have to worry about me Luke." Andi said quietly.

"What?" I replied.

"I know you worry when I don't eat but honestly I'm ok." She replied.

"I know babe but I always worry about you." I replied as I laid my hand on top of hers.

"And that's why I love you." She replied making me smile.

"So what have you been up to for the past year?" I asked cautiously.

"What do you mean?" Andi asked surprised.

"I mean we've been apart for a year and we should talk about what has gone on for the both of us." I stated.

"You're right. I'll get it straight out of the way, I was never with anyone else instead I threw myself into work recording a lot and became good at being a third wheel with Kelly and Leo." Andi replied.

"I wasn't with anybody else unless you count the boys and to be honest I barely left the house unless it was for work." I replied

"Here we go, one eggs benedict and pancakes, along with an orange juice and a water." The waiter said as he placed our order down in front of us.

"Thanks." Andi and I said in unison.

Andi's POV

"Did you ever think we'd be here again?" I asked Luke.

"What?" Luke asked unsure of what I meant.

"I mean when we broke up, did you ever think we'd get back together." I explained.

"Honestly, I always felt like you and I would find each other again. I never fell out of love with you Andi." Luke replied making me smile.

"Neither did I." I replied.

"Will there be anything else?" the waiter asked as he took our dishes away.

"No thanks." Luke replied.

Luke's POV

Andi and I got back to the house and it was aerially silent.

"Boys." I yelled out but getting no answer.

"Looks like no ones home." I said as I wrapped my arms around Andi's waist as she wrapped her hands around my neck, and I gently leaned my forehead against hers.

"Lets go upstairs." Andi said quietly before brushing her lips against mine.

I moved my hands down to her thighs as she deepened the kiss, I quickly picked her up and carried her up the stairs to my bedroom. I kicked the door closed and laid Andi on the bed, hovering over her, our lips still connected as our tongues explored. Her soft hands reached down to the hem of my sweatshirt and began pulling it up as I broke the kiss and sat up, pulling my sweater off as Andi pulled off hers along with her singlet top, leaving just her bra on. We quickly got our shoes and jeans off throwing them away. I kissed Andi again and we fell onto the bed again, her quickly straddling me as my hands made their way over her body...

***

I laid in bed with Andi sleeping peacefully, her head rested on my chest over my heart and her hand laid flat across the tattoo on my chest. The blankets just draped over us, covering our bare bodies, my hips covered while Andi's torso was. My laptop was sitting on my stomach as I edited a new Twin Talk Time video that Jai and I shot yesterday afternoon.

Two hours later and I'd finally finished editing the video, Andi was still asleep on my chest, I twisted my body slightly as I put my laptop on my side table. I laid back in my original position and looked down at Andi who was just waking up.

"Sorry babe I didn't mean to wake you." I said quietly as she looked up at me.

"Its ok babe, how long have I been asleep?" She asked quietly.

"About two and a half hours." I replied.

"Did you finish the video?" She asked before she placed a delicate kiss on my collarbone.

"Yeah babe." I replied as she placed small kisses along my collarbone.

"Is someone ready for round three?" I asked smirking slightly.

Andi replied by kissing me passionately as I rolled us over so our bodies were pressed hard against each others and I was on top of Andi. I made my way down to her collarbone where I started kissing before sucking making sure to leave a mark as her hands trailed down my abs.

"Hey Luke...shit sorry." Beau said opening and closing the door all in the same breathe as I quickly covered up Andi.

"Oh my god." Andi whispered blushing bright red.

"When you two are done, can you come downstairs." Beau said through the door, making me groan as I rolled over onto my back beside Andi.

"Use protection!" Beau shouted as he walked off making me groan even more.

"Well that killed the mood." Andi stated.

"What am I going to do about this then?" I asked pointing down making Andi shake her head.

"Shower?" Andi questioned as she stood up wrapping the sheet around her body.

I quickly stood up, grabbing two towels and followed Andi in to the bathroom.