Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Luke's POV

I woke to an empty bed, instantly knowing that Andi was up with Lil, she'd barely slept last night as she was worried that she had not heard from Kelly or Leo. I got up, had a quick shower and got dressed before walking downstairs.

"Hi Kelly, look just give me a call when you get this." I heard Andi say as I walked into the kitchen to see Andi holding Lil as she hung up.

"Morning babe." I said as I kissed her.

"Morning." Andi replied.

"Still no word?" I asked.

"No, I'm getting worried now." Andi admitted.

"Well why don't we go over there now and pick up some coffee and breakfast on the way. That way we can check if they are alright and if they aren't there we can grab some more things for Lil." I suggested.

"Ok. Are you ready to go now?" Andi said.

"Yeah." I replied grabbing my bag.

"Alright then lets go." Andi replied as she picked up her bag along with Lily's.

We walked out to the car and Andi put Lil in her car-seat before we got in and started driving, stopping to get coffee and some food on the way.

We got to Kelly and Leo's and got out of the car, Andi getting Lily out in her capsule. We made our way up to their apartment and Andi used her key to open the door. We walked in and the apartment was empty.

"Kelly, Leo." Andi said as she looked around after putting the capsule with Lil on the bench.

"I'm going to grab Lily some more clothes and that." Andi told me as she walked into the nursery as I watched Lil.

Andi's POV

Luke and I walked back down to the car with Lil and we got in.

"It's going to be ok babe." I told her, not sure if I believed it myself.

"I don't know Luke, I mean she should have contacted me by now. I'm just really worried now." I admitted.

"This is what we're going to do, if we haven't heard anything by this afternoon then we will contact the police but right now I have a meeting with the boys to get too." Luke replied, reminding me of my own meeting.

"Shit, I have a meeting in an hour, I'll just take Lil with me. Where do you need to go for your meeting?" I replied.

"Just to Remy's office." Luke replied as I started the car.