Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

THREE WEEKS LATER

Andi's POV

I have been in London for four days with Lily and today is my first day off since I got here, no interviews and acoustic sessions, photo-shoots or meet and greets. It's not that I don't love promoting my album, it's just getting straight off a ten hour flight with a baby and going straight to interviews isn't the greatest; I miss Luke too.

I stood with Lily cradled in my arms looking out over the city from my hotel window, it was almost 11 in the morning and I was planning to spend the afternoon out and about sightseeing with Lily and my security team even though I wanted to sleep also. Suddenly there was a knock at my door, I gently put Lily in her crib before making my way over to the door. I opened the door to find Luke.

"Hi babe." Luke said smiling.

"Hi." I said before I kissed him.

"I thought I'd surprise you." Luke said as he made his way into the room with his suitcase in tow.

"I'm defiantly surprised. I'm so glad you're here." I said as he hugged me, I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as Luke rubbed my back.

"Have you got any plans for the day?" Luke asked as he walked over to Lily, picking her up out of her crib and holding her to his shoulder.

"Not really, I was thinking of going out, just taking a walk around to get out of this hotel room." I replied as I walked over.

"How about we go for lunch and a walk after I get showered?" Luke suggested as he put Lily back in the crib.

"That's sounds like a plan." I replied as Luke walked over to his suitcase, unzipping it and pulling out everything he needed to get ready.

"Alright, I won't be long." Luke said as he made his way into the bathroom.

I got ready before getting Lily ready as Luke got showered.

Luke's POV

"Where do you want to go for lunch babe?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I don't mind, there is a lot of little eateries around here." Andi replied as she put Lily in her stroller.

"Lets go to West End Kitchen then before going to the park." I suggested.

"Alright, lets go there then." Andi replied.

I quickly opened the door and held it open as Andi pushed Lil and the stroller through.

"Thanks babe." Andi said as I entwined our hands together as we made our way down the hall towards the elevator.

"Where are you three going? Hi Luke." A voice boomed from behind us.

"Oh hi Angela, we're just going to grab some lunch and go for a walk." Andi explained.

"Do you want security to go with you?" Angela asked.

"No thanks, We're not going far. If we need them I'll call you." Andi replied.

"Ok, have fun." Angela said as we got to the elevator.

We got in the elevator and made our way down to the hotel lobby and then began walking towards West End Kitchen which was just around the corner. We got to the restaurant, and sat at a table.

"You look tired babe." I said as we looked over the menu.

"I am but its ok. So how long are you here for?" Andi replied smiling.

"I'm on your flight so me, you and Lil are flying back together. So what's the rest of your schedule like for this trip?" I replied smiling.

"I have tomorrow off as well seeing as it's the weekend. On Monday, I only have one interview that includes an acoustic set and a small meet and greet, which is in the afternoon, I have nothing on Tuesday. And then Wednesday and Thursday I have a few little interviews but nothing as packed as the last four days." Andi told me.

"Hi, sorry for the wait, can I take your order?" the waiter interrupted us.

"Hi, can we get two lattes, an all day breakfast and..." I trailed off

"And a margherita pizza please." Andi finished.

"Alright, that won't be long." The waiter said before leaving us to it just as Lily started babbling. Andi picked her up carefully, sitting her on her lap.

"I can't believe you're here. It's seriously the best thing." Andi stated.