Ten

Chapter Ten

Thursday Night

Beau's POV

We decided to go out tonight, have dinner and then go to a club. We were at the club, and I noticed Luke shooting back the shots like they were water, I looked over to Andi who was talking to Mariam, and watching Luke. I got up, leaving everyone at the table, and making my way towards where Luke was at the bar, as he ordered more drinks.

"Maybe you should slow down." I said to Luke as I reached him.

"I'm not even d..druunkkk Beauuuu." Luke slurred, almost incomprehensible and almost fell over as he let go over to bar. Luckily I caught him and sat him on the bar stool next to him.

"A water please, no more alcohol for him." I told the bartender.

"Just one more shot." Luke slurred as he tried to pout as the bartender put the water down in front of him.

"Stay here." I told Luke firmly before I quickly made my way through the crowd to our seats.

"I've got him Beau, I'll take him home." Andi said as she stood up and grabbed her clutch.

"He's fucking pissed, you will need some help. Let me tell the boys and I'll come with you." I told Andi.

"Ok." Andi said before she walked towards Luke.

"Oi... Luke's out of his head, Andi and I are going to take him home." I told the group.

"I'm ready to go too, I'll come with you." Jai said

"Me too." Skip replied.

"We'll come too." Ronnie replied for him and Mariam.

"I'll get the car and meet you outside." Jacob said before he stood up and walked off.

" I will get a taxi later." James replied.

We all stood and made our way over to Luke and Andi. Luke could hardly stand but refused to sit down so had all his weight on Andi who even with her heels on was still shorter than him, as she was holding him up with an arm around his back and one hand on his stomach as he was mumbling.

"Here let me, Jacob is getting the car." I said throwing Luke's arm over my shoulder and wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Thanks Beau." Andi said as she unwrapped herself from Luke.

"You got him? Jai asked as Luke continued to babble.

"Yeah. Lets go." I replied.

We made our way out of the club and were stopped by security.

"You might want to take the back exit, there's a tonne of paps out there. I told Jacob so he's waiting for you there. Follow me." The security guard told us.

"Thanks." Ronnie said as we followed him to the back exit.

We made it out to the car and Luke got stroppy as he didn't want to get in the car.

"We're going home." I told Luke firmly as I tried to get him in the car, for as wasted as he was he was still strong and defiant.

"Luke, get in the car." Andi said firmly.

"No. I want to dance." Luke said trying to dance in my arms.

"We can dance at home and I'll even make you food." Andi said.