Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Andi's POV

I finished my meeting with Lil and fed her as I sat in Angela's office seeing it was empty. Once she was fed, I burped her then put her in the pram. I grabbed my phone, trying both Kelly and Leo again, their phones still going straight to voicemail. I picked up my bag and started pushing the stroller out to the car.

"Bye Andi, Bye Lily." The receptionist said as we made our way out.

"Bye" I replied as I made my way out of the door, and then walked to my car. I quickly took Lil out of the pram and put her into the car-seat along with her bag and put mine in the front seat. I closed the door and then put the pram in the boot after folding it down. As I got in the car, my phone started ringing, I quickly found my phone in the bottom of my bag and pulled it out.

"Hi babe." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hi Andi, how's it going?" Luke asked.

"Alright, their phones are still going straight to voicemail though. How was your meeting anyway?" I asked.

"The meeting was really good. What are you doing now?" Luke replied.

"I think it's time to go to the police, and then I need to go to the store and get some things for Lil." I replied.

"Do you want me to meet you at the police station?" Luke asked.

"It's alright babe. I don't know whether they will be able to do anything." I replied as I turned around and looked at Lil.

"Ok babe, but why don't you come here after and fill me in?" Luke said.

"Alright babe, I'll see you soon. I love you." I replied.

"Love you." Luke replied before hanging up.

I put my phone back in my bag and started the car, heading towards the police station.

***

I walked out of the police station with Lily in my arms, feeling horrible. I just had to report my best friend and her boyfriend missing, I really hope this is all a mistake.

I buckled Lily into her car-seat and got in, heading to the grocery store as I needed to pick up some formula, diapers and a few other things for Lily, before heading to Luke.

Comment and vote if you're enjoying this story.