22- Alpha Blood

"Hey, Bobby. How you feeling?" Dean asks.

"Stronger than ever. Now, while you two have been chasing your tails, I've been thinking on that weapon." He starts.

"Wait a second. Don't you think you should be saving your strength?"

"For what?"

"I'm just saying you might want to slow down. You don't look so hot." Dean recommends.

"I'm in the Veil. My Brad Pitt days are over. Now, the kid says that the only way to kill Leviathan is with a bone washed in the three bloods of the fallen. It's got to be from a human as light and good as the Leviathan are hungry and dark."

"Yeah. Good luck with that."

"The rest is doable, and doable now. You've already got the fallen angel blood. Now, next up is blood from the ruler of fallen humanity. Now, the best I can tell, that's Crowley. Numero tres is the father of fallen beasts."

"Which means...?"

"You got to bleed an Alpha."

"But they're all dead. I mean, every one we found, we rounded up for Crowley, and then Cas whammied them all." Dean reminds.

"Well, then, make this Cas' problem, too."

"Cas ain't exactly in the problem-solving mode, Bobby."

"Then Crowley!"

"All right, I get it. I get it."

"Do you?!" He asks as the mirror behind Dean cracks. "I'm just sayin'. I have faith that you boys will figure it out. Relax. I'm fine. Just got a little carried away."

"Little FYI. Bobby's officing out of the john these days." Dean whispered between us.

"Uh... awkward." Sam and I whisper at the same time.

Dean sits down at the table opposite Sam.

"Yeah, you're telling me. Uh, he does have some ideas about the weapon, though." Dean admits.

"Really? Well, uh, he may be just in time." Sam says as he turns around the laptop to show Dean the article titled, "Roman Acquires Sucrocorp."

" 'Roman acquires...' What's Sucrocorp?" He asks.

"They make food additives, namely high-fructose corn syrup. That crap is in – well, it's in just about everything – um, soda, sauces, bread." Sam lists, noticing Dean's face drop.

"Don't say 'pie'."

"Definitely pie."

"Bastards. So now what? Roman's moved past restaurants?" Dean asks.

"And into grocery stores, Gas n' Sips, vending machines."

"What can we do about it?" I ask.

"Short of going Al Qaeda on their trucks and plants, there's nothing we can do about it."

The laptop closes and Sam and Dean jump.

"Like I said, uh, Bobby's got some ideas." Dean brings up again.

***

Dean putting a bowl down on a table that is set up with chalk symbols, a bottle of blood and candles. He slices his hand with a pocketknife and drips his blood into the bowl.

"Et ad congregandum eos coram me."

Sam lights a match and tosses it into the bowl. Flames rise up from the bowl and Crowley appears.