63- Blade Activated

"All right, do it." I sigh.

"Daemon, esto subiecto voluntati meae."

They look around as snooki appears behind them in the Devil's Trap.

"Winchesters." He snarls.

"I-is that, uh...?" Sam asks.

"Well, that explains a lot." Dean mutters.

"Okay, uh, look...Snooki -- can I call you "Snooki"?" I ask.

"No. It's Nicole now." The demon sassed.

"Okay, then. Nicole... We can do this one of two ways. The easy way -- you talk. Or the easier way -- [he takes out Ruby's knife] you still talk." Sam threatens.

"I vote for number two." Dean admits.

"We just want some basic information on Crowley. That's it." I cut in.

"Google him. Are we done? [Sam advances at her with the knife raised] Whoa! Not the face! Are you crazy? Listen, guys, what happens in Hell stays in Hell. I got nothin'." She defends.

"But you do have a pretty sweet deal with Crowley in charge. If Abaddon wins, you can kiss all that goodbye -- all the fancy cars, the book deals." Sam reminds.

"Show biz can be tough."

"I'm doing fine. Thanks." Snooki sighs.

"Oh. Well, good luck landing your next gig inside a Devil's Trap."

"What do you want to know?"

"Where is Crowley?" I ask.

"Last time I heard, he was somewhere in the western Pacific."

"Makes sense." Sam mutters.

"Really? Floating around in the ocean while his kingdom goes up in flames?"

"Meaning?" I ask.

"Hell's gettin' crazy. Even the loyalists want to sign on with Abaddon. She's gonna make her move. Are we done? I got a thing." Sam and Dean exchange a look.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus..." Sam starts.

"Seriously? An exorcism? We had a deal!"

"See ya, Snooks."

Sam continues the exorcism, much to her dismay.

***

"What is Crowley doing?" Sam asks.

"Stealing candy." I respond.

"He is -- he's -- he's stealing candy.+

You know, at least when Cas was human, he was an okay guy. Should've known Crowley would be a douche version. [Dean gets up and shouts at Crowley] Hey. Hey! Cut it out, man! Image! You're the king of rotten. Act like it. [he gets pouty and moves to sit down at another bench.] You really think this guy's gonna show up? I mean, this isn't exactly a place where million-dollar deals go down." Dean mentions.

"Look, word is, this André Develin character bought the Blade from the pirates, and he's been shopping it around. That's all I know. [A figure approaches] Hey, heads up."

"Mr. Develin, we spoke on the phone." I greet.

"You said you represent a serious collector with an interest in a private transaction." He starts.

"Did she? Oh. Well, what he meant to say was, is that we are with... The FBI."

"Then good evening." He signs off.

"Wait a second. We just want some answers."

"Read Sartre. Jean-Paul Sartre. I'm merely a facilitator between the buyer and the seller -- a conduit. So, unless I'm being detained --" Crowley is overhearing the conversation and suddenly decides to take matters into his own hands. Crowley's red smoke rushes out of his mouth and across the park and into his mouth. A moment later it rushes out again and back into Crowley's meat suit. Sam and Dean are startled. "So, am I? Being detained?

"Not at the...moment. No, but we've got our eyes on you." I lie.

"National Institute of Antiquities."

***

"Exact spot. My boys never could find him. I'm sensing nothing, so if he's here, he's warded up to the gills." Crowley started.

"Well, he was a genius at it, right? Sure as hell ain't gonna be found by a bunch of demons." Sam asks.

"Oh, like he's gonna open his heart to you lot, because you're such prizes?"

"Better -- we're legacies. All right, if he's so bent on hiding, maybe he's watching. Give it a shot." Dean cues.

"Cuthbert Sinclair -- uh, Magnus -- whatever. We're Sam and Dean Winchester, Henry Winchester's grandsons." Sam starts.

"And Men of Letters, ourselves."

"We know what happened back in the day. We don't necessarily agree with it. We figured...Maybe you want to tell your side of the story."

There is nothing and so the boys turn back and look at Crowley but he points behind them and there is a smoky doorway that rises from the ground. Sam and Dean exchange looks and then walk through it and I follow. They are immediately in a hallway in a beautiful mansion.

"Which way?" I ask.

Dean motions to the right and they walk down the hall. When we round the corner we're attacked by two vampires. They fight them off and behind both of them. Then over the intercom they hear clapping and a voice.

"Bravo! Well done."

Skye POV Later...........................

"We need something that we hear you have -- the First Blade." I start.

"Hmm. I see. Interesting. But if you'd really done your homework, you would know that it's absolutely useless, unless, of course, you're possessing the Mark-" he starts as Dean pulls up his right sleeve.

"...the Mark of Cain." Dean sighs in annoyance.

"Oh, my. How did you come by that?"

"Listen, if Abaddon takes over, the one thing she wants more than anything is to make hell on earth. Not even you can escape that."

"And they say all hunters are morons. It's right there behind you, gentlemen."

Sam and Dean turn around and the camera pulls back to show the First Blade on display. The Winchesters stand up.

"Listen, if you're serious about taking action, this -- this is taking action. You loan us that Blade, and we will stop the bitch." Dean reminds.

"Hmm. Let me think about it. [He turns around and pinches some green powder from a tray on the end table.] All right, I've thought about it. [He blows the powder at Sam and recites a spell] Abi, ab oculis meis!" He chants as Sam disappears in a puff of smoke.

***

"Oh, come on, Dean. This is the object of your quest. Give me your hand. [Dean doesn't move so Magnus grabs my right hand and shoves the First Bland's handle into it.] Give me...your hand."

The Mark of Cain glows red and Dean instantly goes rigid and my hand clutching the Blade starts to shake

The veins on his arm, next to the Mark, start turning red. Magnus looks on with fascination. Suddenly the shaking in my hand gets worse and he drops the Blade. He's breathing heavily and his right hand is still shaking.

"But I am gonna make you suffer unimaginably, all right?" He asks.

There is a sound of dropping chains and both Sam and Magnus look over to where I was. But before he can recover, Dean dives at him with the First Blade and the Mark of Cain glowing red hot. He is beheaded before he even knows what hit him.