47- Fallen Angels

Skye POV...........................

"Hello, boys and girl." I hear someone greet.

"Right. Who are you?" I ask.

"What do you mean, 'who are you'? And besides, what's that old expression? Success has many fathers. Failure is a Winchester." He laughs. "Where's the stone?"

"You show us yours, and we'll show you ours." Dean offers.

"Really, Dean? I'm trying to conduct a professional negotiation here, and you want to talk dangly bits? The stone. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slowly." He offers. Sam opens his jacket to show the demon tablet. "There she is." He mutters.

He shows that he brought the angel tablet by opening his jacket and showing that it's inside his jacket pocket.

"And the contract?" Dean asks as he pulls a scroll that he throws out to unroll in the remaining 10 feet between him and the brothers. Dean looks down at the enormous contract.

"Yeah, I'm sure there's no hidden agendas in there." I assure.

"The highlights --we swap tablets, you stand down from the trials forever." He reminds.

"You stop killing everyone we've ever saved." Sam cuts in.

"Agreed."

Dean reaches in his jacket and pulls out a pen to sign the contract with and he uncaps the pen.

"Unh-unh-unh." He stops and yanks back the contract a couple of feet. "Nice try, squirrel. Moose is doing these trials. Moose signs."

Not sure of whether or not to attack, I have my hands on my twin samurai swords.

"No, no. Stand down, Skye. He's not signing anything until I read the fine print." He demands as Sam takes the pen from Dean.

"I can read it." Sam reminds.

"Hey, you wanted me here. I'm here. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna let him screw us even more."

"What's this? Trouble in paradise, boys? And who's this Skye you speak of?"

"Her alternate personality. The psychopathic side, anyway." Dean brushes off as I give a small wave.

"You're gonna move your lips the whole way up here, aren't you? You know why I always defeat you? It's your humanity. It's a built-in handicap. You always put emotion ahead of good, old-fashioned common sense. Let's have the big galoot sign it now, shall we?"

As he speaks, Dean moves closer and closer to him until there is no more than a foot between them and Sam walks up as he finishes speaking and nods at Dean at which time he, very quickly, slaps a pair of cuffs onto the man's right wrist.

"Is this a joke? You realize all I have to do is..." He trails off as he snaps his fingers and nothing happens.

"Unh-unh-unh. Demonic handcuffs, jackass. No flicking, no teleporting, no smoking out -- oh, and... no deal. Which pretty much means that you're our bitch."

Later and Wanda's POV...........................

"Okay, um... [Clears throat ]...if anybody's listening, here goes." Sam starts.

Angels wings rustling. Castiel speaks to Dean which startles him.

"Dean, I need your help." He admits bluntly.

"Little busy, Cas. Take a number." He shrugs off.

"I'm afraid this can't wait. Naomi has taken Metatron."

"And you know Metatron how?"

"I've been working with him on the Angel trials." He admits.

"The what?"

"We're gonna shut it all down -- Heaven, Hell, all of it."

***

The church begins to rumble and shake and Sam turns quickly to face Crowley who seems to not be alarmed by what's happening. The floor boards begin to crack until they reach the demon trap that Dean spray painted around Crowley. The crack penetrates the trap.

"Did you really think you could kidnap the King of Hell and no one was gonna notice, dumb nuts?!"

The church doors burst open as Abaddon enters.

"Hello, boys and girl."

"That's my line. Abaddon? They told me you were dead."

"So not." She chuckles.

"And the rest of the cavalry?" Crowley asks.

"Oh, no, it's just little, old, unkillable me."

Sam reaches behind him for his gun that's sitting on the alter table but Abaddon uses her telekinetic power to toss Sam across the room in the church wall. Crowley looks on and smiles. The gun fires but does not hit anyone. Sam groans in pain and moves to stand up.

"Brilliant. Why send in a few grunts when you can send in a knight? Say your prayers, Moose."

She uses her powers to toss Sam through a window that's behind him.

"That'll do. Undo these. I'll kill him myself." Crowley orders.

Abaddon walks from behind Crowley and faces him with a smirk on her face. "That was an order, was it?"

"I am your King."

"About that..." She punches him in the face.

***

"Easy there. Okay. Just take it easy. We got a slight change of plan." Dean admits.

"What? What's going on? Where's Cas?!" Sam questions.

"Metatron lied. You finish this trial, you're dead, Sam."

"So? You want to know what I confessed in there? What my greatest sin was? It was how many times I let you down. I can't do that again."

"Sam --" I start.

"[beginning to cry] What happens when you've decided I can't be trusted again? I mean, who are you gonna turn to next time instead of me? Another angel, another -- another vampire? Do you have any idea what it feels like to watch your brother just -"

"Hold on, hold on! You seriously think that? Because none of it -- none of it -- is true. Listen, man, I know we've had our disagreements, okay? Hell, I know I've said some junk that set you back on your heels. But, Sammy...come on. I killed Benny to save you. I'm willing to let this bastard and all the sons of bitches that killed mom walk because of you. Don't you dare think that there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you! It has never been like that, ever! I need you to see that. I'm begging you."

Soon, I walk outside to see angels falling. All of them coming into contact with the magnetic field. Raising my hands to my chest level, they start to glow a greenish black. I hear the doors open behind me, but I ignore them.

Trying to stop them from falling and dying, I slow their impact down, starting to save quite a few. Just then, I start floating as my entire body glows greenish black.

Once this all died down, I manage to return to the normal ground before passing out.