62- Messed Up Freddie Krueger

"All right. I'll be back." I sigh.

"Wait. Where you headed?" Dean and Sam ask.

"Washington. I caught a case."

"You want us to come with?" Sam asks.

"Do you want to come?"

"On a hunt? Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, man. 'Cause lately with you, up is down and down is sideways, you know? I-I -- I don't know what you want." I sigh as both of them glare at me. "Okay. You want in? Fine. Sure thing. Photo leaked from the crime scene. Girl was murdered in her room, doors were locked, the windows were locked."

"Who's the wallflower?" Sam asks.

"Exactly. Best guess -- ghost caught on film. So, you're coming?"

"Does it look like I'm staying?"

***

"We're...very sorry for your loss, Mrs. Miles. You mentioned Casey had no known enemies. What about at home? Anything unusual you may have noticed? Uh...Electricity acting up or lights...flickering, TV on the Fritz?" I ask.

"No, no fritzing. No cold spots, either." She responds calmly.

"Sorry. Out of curiosity, uh... Why do you mention cold spots?" Dean cuts in.

"I'm sorry. That must sound strange, but...it's been three days since...And the police have found nothing. I'd h-- I'd have to sell my house to afford a private investigator, so when the Supernaturalists called --"

"Whoa, uh, sorry, the...Um...Supernaturalists?" We both ask.

"I know to the FBI it's not exactly orthodox. But these men had answers that no one else had, and I --I owe it to Casey... to listen."

"Now, they -- they brought up cold spots in relation to...?" Sam asks.

"Signs of the paranormal, I suppose. They're coming by today to take a look."

"And did these Supernaturalists give you a name?"

***

Sam and Dean slide into the booth with them and I get a chair and flip it around. Their faces are annoyed and the Ghostfacers respond in kind.

"Ah, the Winchesters. Yay." Harry mutters.

"Says nobody."

"Ever. Wait, who's the girl?"

"That's Wanda. All right, shut up and listen. This is how it's gonna go. You two clowns are gonna get into that mystery machine outside, and you're gonna leave town or I'm gonna put holes in your knees." Dean threatens.

"Can I get you guys anything? Something, uh..."

"Uh, we're ready for the bill." I cut in.

"Ahh, first of all, you guys don't scare us."

"Not at all."

"Say, "hola" to my little pistola."

"Am I supposed to be impressed with that treasure trail or the lady gun you got hiding in your, uh, pants there?"

"Uh...Both? Look, whether you like it or not, we are handling this situation." Harry brushed off.

"Yup."

"Really?" I ask.

"Mm-hmm."

" 'Cause I see a couple of fame whores who are pointing their camera at a mom who just lost her kid."