Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen: Night Out {part one}
Cade
***

After a long walk through town I finally made my way back to the hotel room, I laid down for a nap as I was still pretty tired after having gotten to bed so late last night.

I set my alarm to get up in an hour, this would still give me plenty of time to get ready for the evening.

but as I laid there I decided to call down to the front desk.

"Could I have someone come up and press a Tux for me?"

"Absolutely Alpha Irons...will your shoes need polishing as well?"

"Wouldn't hurt." I sounded, not thinking of it myself.

"Just set the garment bag and shoes outside of your room and we will have someone come right up sir."

"Thank you." I hung up and got off of the bed to get the suit and shoes.

I placed the hanger with the tuxedo on the outer door knob and placed the shoes on the ground underneath them before I closed the door.

I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my thermal and took down my pants. In only my breifs I got into the bed once again, but much more comfortable now I found sleep easily.

When my alarm sounded I woke up grumpily. I went to the door and found my Tuxedo hanging on a rolling wardrobe bar and my shoes had been shined to perfection.

I brought them in quickly before anyone spotted me n just my underwear. I took the clothes out of the garment bag and laid them onto the bed before I went to have a shower.

Once fully clean I wrapped a towel around my waist and moved to the sink. I rebrushed my teeth (having had a nap I didn't want my breath to smell) and then I decided to go ahead and do something that Blithe's been on my back about...I decided to trim my beard.

I wouldn't take it off completely, but I grabbed my shears and with the correct guard I went ahead and groomed my facial hair.

When I was done it was pretty close  to my face, just a little longer than stubble and more stylized.

I removed the guard and cleaned up the edges before I washed my face of any stray hairs and finally went to get dressed.

___________

Daisy
***

My mother helped me zip up my dress.

"You look so beautiful." She smiled at me.

I looked at my refelection and touched the red satin fabric. The mermaid style gown and vivid color were a little out of my comfort zone but I felt nice in the dress, It made me feel more mature.

I ran a straightener through my hair earlier and had already done my makeup as well so I stepped into my shoes before I put on a bold red lipstick.

"You won't be able to eat if you wear that." She tried to warn.

"It's a liquid lipstick, it'll stay once it's dried...if anything I'll have a hard time taking it off before bed." I smiled.

"You know, he really would make an excellent husband."

I rolled my eyes. "Mom, i'm sure if he's here for any reason it's an alliance."

"Why would he be going out with you so much then?"

"We went out last night because you and dad insisted and again tonight because work dictates he be there and requires a plus one...how is that going out so much?"