Epilogue

Epilogue: The Beginning
Daisy
***

"You ready for this? I asked.

I could tell he was nervous, and to be honest I was nervous for him, but of course I had to hold strong for him.

He nodded a little unsure as he messed with his jacket.

"You look good man...and don't worry, there will be plenty of girls ready to hear a stud like yourself play the piano." Cade put in. "You can pull a lot of girls that way."

I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm. "Don't tell him that...Son you're Dad is right that you look good, and there will be plenty of people who will appreciate your skills and before you know it you'll have your own group of friends."

Wren sighed and finally got out of the car.

Cade and I wished him a good day and waited for him to make his way up the stairs.

"We gotta go My Flower."

"But he's not inside yet." I sounded worried.

"We'll embarrass him if we linger much longer." Cade put in.

I knew he was right and nodded, He drove off and I sat back and sighed. "He'll be fine." Cade tried to assure me.

A week after getting the kids names changed we presented them to the pack as our children, of course after that Wren was ivited to tour the school he'd been trying to get into.

We had passed to make them think we weren't interested. But of course the night of the Alumni dinner rolled around and the staff members hounded Cade, Wren and I until we assured them we'd attend a viewing of the school.

For Cade and I we really did want this to be Wren's choice, and he (because of his father's last name pair with his natural talents and intelligence) could get in anywhere.

But after seeing the school first hand (and since Cade went there) Wren wouldn't even go see any other schools.

"I'm so glad you could take the day off and do all of this with me."

"I wouldn't miss any of this for the world My Flower." Cade said as he took a hold of my hand.

We had gotten Cora into school earlier in the day, and now that Wren was settled in his school for the day we only had one more thing scheduled for the day.

We drove deeper into town and finally parked when we reached a very upscale looking building.

I let out a deep breath and Cade and I walked in and then took the elevator to the proper floor.

Once we got to our floor We let ourselves in, I signed myself in and we sat down and waited to be called.

Once called we were shown into a room and didn't have to wait too long before the doctor joined us.

"Welcome back Alpha and Luna Irons...you both ready to get the first look at the little bun in the oven?"

I smiled and nodded.

After we got the kids I found myself getting sick most days and it was actually Theo who suggested to me that I may in fact be pregnant, several pregnancy tests and one doctor confirmation later, Cade and so found out we were going to be parents a second time around.

"You can use this to cover your bottom section and we'll just have you lift the dress and lower the hem of your under wear." The doctor instructed before she busied herself getting the equipment ready, Cade got up and held the blanket for me while I lifted my dress to just under my breasts exposing my tummy, and then moved to lower my underwear so they were sitting much lower on my hips.