Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One: More of the Same
Daisy
***

In the days that followed the Charity event Cade and I spent a lot of time together, from Sun-Wednesday I learned so much about him and I knew The same could be said for him as it was really very easy to talk to him.

When I spent any time with him it was just so easy and almost carefree.

We spent almost all day every single day together and I'd shown him just about everything our town has to offer, from museums, to our parks, lakes, various businsses, local dive bars, and just driving around sometimes.

He also took a liking to the orphans as well. On Sunday he had paid for shuttle buses for the entire house (kids and staff) and took them all out to the movies where he not only purchased the movie tickets, but also made sure each kid had a drink and a snack. Last night we had a pizza party but nixed staying over too late as we knew the older kids had school in the morning.

Honestly I'm the short time of knowing him (be it just a week) I honestly felt like he was my best friend...more so, my wolf was growing fond of him, which was dangerous as she was beginning to become attached and by extension attracted to his wolf.

"This is perfect weather for a bike ride..." He said as he laid back against the ground and closed his eyes.

It was Thursday morning and Cade and I had come hiking when I suggested we stop to admire the the view and rest.

"If you want, theres a place in town that rents out bicycles." I offered as I sat next to him..

He laughed, "I meant my motorcycle."

I shook my head as he looked at me now, "Of course you would have a motorcycle."

"What's that suppose to meant?" He asked smiling at me.

I just simply shook my head again and ignore his question and also avoided looking at him by forcing myself to look out at the lush forests of my town. "Being out here makes my wolf antsy." I admitted in an attempt to keep the conversation moving and to keep me from admitting that the idea of him having a motorcycle only adding to his rough bad boy appeal.

I wouldn't deny that I found him extremely good looking, and each day spent with him I have noticed his scent is growing stronger to me...more distinguishable. And I wouldn't lie to myself and refuse to admit that I had formed a small crush on him alongside my wolf for his.

This could be due in part to the fact that he's the first guy that's ever really spent any time with me.

"Well than lets go for a run." He suggested nonchalantly.

I knew for a fact my face would be bright red as my eyes went wide.

"Cade!"

Weres tend to only shift with other pack members, to shift with someone outside of your pack is seen as an intimate act.

"What?" He chuckled cooly as he sat up now. "Come on Daisy, your wolf is asking to come out and so is mine...you guys have a open-range pack, so what's the big deal?"

I couldn't believe how blasé he was about this.

"Look I won't say anything if you don't." He said a little softer.

My heart was racing. I knew I shouldn't just go and shift with any guy like it's nothing...but at the same time  I couldn't help but feel like I really wanted to shift with him. "Promise you wont peek?" I asked more than a little nervously.

"I promise." He smiled, "I'll even turn around while you undress."

"O-Okay then."

"Yeah?" He asked for clarification.