Fifty Five

Chapter Fifty Five: Moving
Daisy
***

"Theo You are the first person to offically be introduced to my mate Daisy...Daisy My Flower, this is Theo Drake."

When Cade had said he was getting one of his guard members to take me back to Sunderland I thought it would be an older pack member, but as I shook the hand of the guy I was taken by surprise a little to find he was probably close to Cade's age.

"As I mentioned before Theo is a really good friend of mine and also my most trusted guard member and I know He'll take care of you in my absence."

Theo nodded, "It's a true honor to meet you Miss Daisy, and Alpha I can assure you that no harm will come to your mate in my care."

"I'm trusting you Theo...she's our future Luna so please respect her as well." Cade added.

"Yes sir...Miss Daisy...-"

"Please just call me Daisy." I offered.

He nodded and smiled, "Daisy, when you're ready I'll be outside, but please, there's no rush ma'am."

"Thank you Theo." I said and he left shortly after. I turned to face Cade "I'll be back Love...have a good day."

"Hurry back to me." He said as he put his index fingers into the loops of the jeans and pulled me toward him.

I let him kiss me, "I'll be back soon, try not to miss me too much."

"Ha." He sounded, "That's like telling the sun not to shine."

I love how adorable he is. "Well at least think of me in much better clothes...I don't know about your lumberjack look."

He smiled this time..."How about no clothes at all then?"

"Don't tease me." I had to whisper as his own arousal was beginning to fill me. I put my head against his chest and he kissed my hair. "Go My FLower, so you can hurry up and come back to me."

I kissed him once more and then he walked me out to the car.

Theo opened the passenger side door for me and Cade shook his hand before he waved us off.

"So Theo, how long have you known Cade?"

_____

When we reached my parents house I had learned that Theo and Cade met in High school.

"So What was he like in school?" I asked Theo as I pulled out my cellphone and text Cade really quick.

[Daisy: Just made it my Love, I know you're busy so don't text back...I'll text you before we leave, Love you.]

"I mean Cade's cool...he always had this whole chill vibe about him ya know...and even though he was the Alpha's son and then the Alpha himself he never showed off or acted entitled or like a jerk."

I liked hearing that...I also noticed that he was comfortable calling Cade by his name instead of his title of Alpha.

'Theo is a friend.'

I nodded, I was glad to know that my Mate had good friends around him and he didn't have just the one friend in Ieston.

[Cade: Glad you made it safe, my wolf's been on edge every since you left, Love you My Flower...and I will never be too busy for you.]

I smiled at his loving text message and shook my head at how stubborn he is. I looked out the window and saw my dad on the porch trying to figure out who we were.