// 1. Quite Introverted //

A/N this story is going to be from Tyler's POV but will still be in 3rd person, please also check out my other stories. Ily.         -L

Pastel Purple
A fear and anxiety of something new that may effect something that someone is not fully secure about, yet they want the change to occur.

Tyler had lived in Ohio all of his life, the same street, same house and even, the same room. A plain white colour covered his room with band posters covering the walls, his record player on a bookshelf with all his records next to it. His room was simple  but looked lived in.

Tyler had also been to the same high school all his life, well all of his high school years. He was now in senior year with his best friend, Brendon. Tyler was always quite introverted, he had a few other friends such as Pete, Patrick, Ryan, Gerard and Dallon.

Tyler had always liked music, he met Brendon in 5th grade in a music class as they sang a song to the class whilst Tyler played the ukulele and Brendon played the piano. They have been best friends ever since.

***

"Ok so I got you a Big Mac, fries and a lemonade." Brendon said sitting down at the table in the crowded fast food restaurant. Tyler didn't say anything but just grabbed the burger and started eating it.

Brendon laughed but then his smile suddenly turned opposite, "Ugh, we start senior year tomorrow. And wasn't there that new kid joining?" Brendon thought aloud.
"There's a new kid joining?!" Tyler said nearly spitting out the food in is mouth, but instead just coughed violently for a few seconds.
"Yeah, there is," Brendon said laughing at Tyler again, "I think his names Josh, and apparently he's pretty cute..."

Brendon winked at Tyler, who rolled his eyes.

Tyler had always known he wasn't fully straight, but never wanted to commit to a sexuality. Brendon was the only person he had ever told and ever planned on telling. However, Brendon had always been openly pansexual and has a boyfriend, one of Tyler's friends - Ryan Ross.

"Ok, if he's cute then I might try and be slightly, very slightly, more open about my sexuality, but that won't happen..." Tyler said carrying on eating his Big Mac.

"Your hopeless Tyler..." Brendon sighed eating some of Tyler's fries.
"Anyway, even if I did like him, no one will ever like me, I'm ugly, I'm annoying-" Brendon started shushing Tyler and putting his finger on his lips.
"I like you Tyler, your my best friend, your not ugly, your not annoying, if you were annoying, why would I have talked to you for nearly ten years?" Brendon asked, "Holy fuck I have nearly known you for ten years..."

Tyler smiled weakly still doubting the fact that said new boy will even take notice him.