// 17. No Matter What Josh Did //

Dark Blue
Sadness and disappointment. Often felt when someone is let down by something or someone they love.

"No, no, NO!" Tyler screamed with tears streaming down his face as he paced around his room whilst Brendon sat on his bed holding his phone, "That is NOT JOSH! He wouldn't do that..." His voice died down as he slumped down in the corner, head in his hands, knees to his face - curled up.

"Let me see it again," Tyler mumbled looking Brendon dead in the eye.
"Tyler, it is Josh," Brendon tried to convince him.
"Let me see it," Tyler repeated menacingly.
"It will only upset you more Tyler," Brendon told him desperately trying to change his mind.
"I DON'T CARE" Tyler shouted, with tears now streaming out of his eyes making his vision blurry. He snatched Brendon's phone out of his hands in one swift movement and watched the video again.

Once again, he saw Josh practically eating the face off another girl. Brendon came and sat down next to Tyler on the floor and slowly lifted the phone out of his quivering hands. Tyler's head flopped onto Brendon's shoulder. "I want to go..." Tyler mumbled.
"Where?" Brendon replied.
"An-anywhere b-but here..." he whimpered. Brendon smiled softly at Tyler. "Starbucks?" Tyler nodded but then said, "Yeah, but I don't want t-to live here, a-anymore," Brendon paused at first with shock but then laughed a little. "What?" Tyler asked with his voice shaking, "Was i-it a stupid idea?" he stumbled on his words nervously. "No, no. I understand, I totally get it. I just remembered my grandma lived near here, do you want to stay with her? With me as well, obviously." Tyler laughed wiping a few tears away from his bloodshot eyes and replied, "Yes, I love your grandma,"

They both stared at each other smiling and laughing with their eyes constantly interlocked with each other before Brendon said, "Go pack some stuff, I'll call my grandma and then we will go to Starbucks, ok?" Tyler nodded and chucked most of his clothes and possessions in a bag and flung it over his back. He walked into the main living area to see Brendon still on the phone. So, he grabbed a pen and paper and wrote:

Josh, I've left. Don't talk to me ever again. I fucking hate you. You should know why. Your ex boyfriend, Tyler

"You ready?" Brendon asked shoving his phone in his pocket and grasped his hand around one of Tyler's bag to help him. Tyler smiled weakly at Brendon.

***

"Coffee?" Brendon asked putting the last bag on the chairs beside Tyler, who nodded.

He tried to forget about what happened but he couldn't. His mind was constantly flooded with similar words: disappointment, confusion, betrayal. And as much as he wanted to say hatred.

He couldn't.

He could never hate Josh.

No matter what Josh did.

Tyler could never hate him.

A/N sorry for the late update. But guys, nearly 300 reads. What?! That's freaking amazing. Thank u so so much. Ily.                       - H