// 24. He was Genuinely Happy for Him //

Aqua Blue
A colour of healing and recovery, things are starting to look up. ERROR_ but not for long bitch_

"Your actually making me do this?" Tyler asked as he sat in Josh's car outside of Brendon's Grandma's house.
"Yes, I am actually making you speak to your best friend who has been your best friend since, what? 5th grade? I'm just so cruel." Tyler rolled his eyes, gave Josh a quick kiss and got out of the car.

Knock, knock

After a few seconds, the door opened. Brendon grunted and was about to shut the door before Tyler hastily lunged his foot forward to stop the door from closing. "I want to speak to you."
"Oh really?" Brendon said reopening the door, "because two days ago it sounded like you really didn't give a shit."
"Ok, Brendon, I was a dickhead, I get that, I see it now and I'm so so sorry." Brendon scoffed but invited Tyler in.

He sat down on the couch awkwardly next to Brendon. "I shouldn't of said those things to you, I didn't mean any of them. I was j-just s-" Tyler wiped away the tears from his eyes and then pulled into a hug by Brendon.
"I know you didn't, and I love you, even if you are a bit of a dickhead sometimes." Tyler laughed and hugged Brendon back.

"Anyway," Brendon continued, "I saw an advert for another festival like last year, do you want to go? It's on like," Brendon stopped to look at a clock quickly, "Well, now. Do you want to go?" Tyler smiled as first of all, he was making amends with his best friend, and secondly he saw an opportunity, "You know last time I saw you, you said you are trying to make amends with Ryan," Brendon nodded nervously, "Me and Josh will go, if, you also invite Ryan."

Brendon grunted then replied, "Ok, I'll do it for you Tyler, for you, not Ryan." Tyler laughed and rolled his eyes, "You'll be making out with him by the end," Brendon opened his mouth to retaliate but quickly realised that what Tyler was saying was probably the truth. "Go call Ryan, me and Josh will be waiting in his car."

Tyler walked out the door and got in the car with Josh and hugged him.

Clearly, Josh got the wrong impression, "It's ok Ty, he'll come around." Tyler laughed, "What?" Josh asked, now really confused.
"No we're fine, I'm hugging you because I'm happy he forgave me." Josh hastily cupped Tyler's head and kissed his forehead. "I'm so happy for you and Brendon."

Tyler had known a lot of liars in his life.

He knew the difference between truth and lie, easily.

And he knew Josh wasn't lying.

He was genuinely happy for him.

A/N well y don't you look at that, 2 updates actually close together. What happened to them? I hear you ask. I have no fucking idea either tbh.